Festival of Neggs: Find Topsi!

hrtbrk

Hurrah, a second basket! I agree with some of the earlier comments that this event is a tad disappointing compared to past years (not that it's ever that exciting, but this manages to feel even less so), but...it's still nice to have something going on, even if it's not much! And I'm excited to see what happens once the meter's filled up.

Check the guide, the basket is a one-time thing. The neggs are a different story. Sorry friend!

I'll probably be selling the background, if that's what you are looking at.

Yeah, oops! I thought both of them, the neggs and basket, were daily. I did get all the neggs ^_^

Oh ugh, I feel stupid. While trying to get today's negg, I just threw a kiko dart already and now I can\t get my negg anymore! :(

It just opens a popup and say; you already darted go to kiko lake NOW! :@ haha

I just got some stuff from kiko pop, i thought that was yesterday, this is confusing me so much x_x

Hmm no, I see it's listed as today's. The first time I looked atthe guide there was no locations on it, I never looked at it again, so my own fault that I didn't get many items from this event ><

So there isn't a specific location where to find the second basket(=Festive Blue and Pink Negg Basket), it's completely random? I never got it yesterday or today, and I've done all my dailies and visited all over the website at different locations, but no luck. Is there something I missed? Does anyone know how long the second basket will be available?

I think it's supposed to be available until the next basket comes out. Which I'm not sure the pattern.

I would suggest playing a game that you have to 'refresh' a lot like Pyramids or Sakhmet Solitaire or either Neoquest.

Something Has Happened! easterbunnyy17.gif You are now eligible to use 'Negg Basket Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The last plastic negg is in the healing springs :happydance:

Soooo pretty that avatar!!!! I'm assuming I won't get it as I didn't get all the neggs... (heart breaks into 5 million pieces). Well done for getting them all!

I missed two days of the event simply because I completely forgot about it. Silly me! And of course there had to be an avatar released. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

I'm so bummed. I missed the first two days because I was in the intensive care unit of the hospital all last week. I went back and did those days, but they weren't done day of release. So I guess I won't be getting the avatar :/

I have no idea how I managed to miss one negg. I've been on neopets every single day, how did I forget to just click the link on one of the days? :( The avatar's not the greatest looking, but it would have been one more avatar and I want to collect as many as I can. Really bummed out now.

Oh man, I was about to get angry but I looked at the guide and I think I missed yesterday's negg somehow. (OK not 'somehow,' ten hour shifts stink and I don't recommend them.)

Is this really the last day for real? I'm not even close to an avatar collector but I missed out on a lot of events and plots in the past (like...all of them) so I wanted to start getting the unique ones for events and stuff, for memories' sake. I managed to get the Charity Corner one without even breaking the bank, so I thought I was off to a good start.

Ugh! I missed the first day, sick, didn't even realize it was going on :(

All the first posts about it were like 11pm on the 25th, so it seems like they didn't even give a full 2 days for people to catch on that it was even happening. I really don't like avatars that are given out this way!

Ugh! I missed the first day, sick, didn't even realize it was going on :(

All the first posts about it were like 11pm on the 25th, so it seems like they didn't even give a full 2 days for people to catch on that it was even happening. I really don't like avatars that are given out this way!

I completely agree, I didn't know it was even going on until I saw it at TDN. By then I'd missed day 1. >_> Oh well.

Man, I'm really bummed out and confused! I was sure I clicked all of the links in tdn's guide, but somehow I ended up missing one? I'm honestly not sure how that happened since I checked it everyday. And it still says I'm missing one even though I did all of them... hmmm... now I'm really confused ;A;

Man, I'm really bummed out and confused! I was sure I clicked all of the links in tdn's guide, but somehow I ended up missing one? I'm honestly not sure how that happened since I checked it everyday. And it still says I'm missing one even though I did all of them... hmmm... now I'm really confused ;A;

Me too! I remember clicking on all the links every day, but it says that I missed one, and I was SO GOOD about checking the page and getting everything too!

I'm debating whether or not to write a tix, but I feel like they wouldn't care. :sad02: