Rod of the Super Nova and Advent Calendar Glitch

Musical_Shoyru

Did anyone else get a Rod of the Super Nova for the Advent Calendar and than have it snatched by the Paint Devil on the same page? Not in a random event, but right under the image itself. If so, that's a really cruel trick TNT! ;/ Not cool.

Also, did anyone have an error message while collecting the Candy Cane prize? I looked in my inventory and I did get a winter themed prize from it, but not a Candy Cane Chest :((

I did get the Rod of Super Nova snatched away from me as well...so I'm thinking everyone else will too!

They did that last year too. There was even someone who took the joke to a different level in the boards. He said that he got the rod from TNT and it was in his trades. Everyone who checked the trading post saw only a toy rod of supernova. I felt disappointed yet relieved at the same time.

I must have missed the days that they've done it because I've been on here for 6 years and didn't know they gave out things like that and had them stolen. Quite the cruel joke I think, so much for the giving season. lol

Did anyone else get a Rod of the Super Nova for the Advent Calendar and than have it snatched by the Paint Devil on the same page? Not in a random event, but right under the image itself. If so, that's a really cruel trick TNT! ;/ Not cool.

Also, did anyone have an error message while collecting the Candy Cane prize? I looked in my inventory and I did get a winter themed prize from it, but not a Candy Cane Chest :((

Mine was taken by the Pant Devis as well...I did get two prizes, but not a chest today....If I were able, I'd send you one from previous days, as I'm not using them.

Pretty sure this has been a running gag for the last few years. It hasn't always been the Rod of Ultra Nova. Last year is was a different rod... the black one. idk the name.

Take a look through the advent calender guide from years passed. I'm almost 100% positive they've done this every year for at least the last 3 years or so.

A treasure chest is not guaranteed to be found everyday, so that could be why you got that sort of message. Without a screenshot to see the error it's hard to tell what it is. :)

I wonder if we'll have people asking about the Rod and the Pant Devil every year... :rolleyes_anim:

Yes, they do this very same joke EVERY year :P

People will ask about it every year if it never happens to them. Just because someone posted it and didn't know it happened every year isn't bad. I know it's possible to be playing Neopets for years and still not know the ins and outs of everything lol

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.