Ian

Wow! Woo-Hoo!!! Like misparky mentioned, this avatar was a challenge to get, especially with Shockwave and not seeing part of the screen, but, finally!!!

Something Has Happened! hatpc.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hannah and the Pirate Caves' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got the nerkmid from a RE today. :) aaaand of course,

Something Has Happened! attack_pea.gif You are now eligible to use 'Seasonal Attack Pea' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Unfortunately decided to test my luck with Von Roo and lost that avatar. :'( I guess these kind of even out the count for today though.

Been trying to get this one for most of the day, but I finally did it:

Something Has Happened! snowroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowroller' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another to use for the winter season!

EDIT: Noticed someone else got this avatar, so I decided to try and:

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another one down!

EDIT EDIT: I didn't realize how easy this one was!

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

used to think this game was impossible when i was younger :P

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was the same way about the buzzer game. I could never do it, then tried years later. :P

I was so close, yet so far with this one, but I finally did it. 

Something Has Happened! florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo!! Another one! Neopets gave me a few good games with high value dubloons. I'm glad I played today.

Something Has Happened! smuggleddubloon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Smuggler's Dubloon' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! chokato.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Soooo i discovered the NeoBoards, and the generosity within....

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I've been playing NQII almost non-stop  :bigeyed: Now on to the next one...

Edit: Happened sooner than I expected!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 100 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

bad timing on the jackpot, but at least i got the avvie on my first try of the day :P

EDIT: i guess today's the day to try for all the luck games!

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

kiss the mortog didn't go so well, but i finally got lent my first of the big 3 for free!

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and finally...this one seemed like it took forever... :sick02:

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! grarrlwarrior.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Warrior' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So. Freaking. Excited. This is #303. Cannot explain how nervous I was to have an item worth 140 mil sitting in my inventory.

Thank you so much, ALP! <3