Ian

I'm so stoked!   I just got my Queen Fyora avie!! :) I have to give a shout out to Ms.Amber for loaning it to me... gLVhQTq.gif http://www.neopets.com/~Dalba#home

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Two more avatars, thanks to Tracy :D

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! robotjetsam.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam - Wanna Fight?' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I really can't believe I got this! Was beginning to think it was nearly impossible! So excited :D

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

^ Wow  :weird:  the Coconut Shy didn't only glitch for me when I received the avie. I see it's happened to a few others. ^

Anyway, after hours of playing the same game, I finally did it!!  :thumbsup:  I'm so proud of this one!!!

Something Has Happened! deckswabber.gif You are now eligible to use 'Deckswabber' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm on a roll!!!!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

^I need to try for the Turtum, but my high score is only 40 at this point.  :sad01_anim: And, that's with the catapult cheat....lol^

I should'a tried this one sooner. Everyone seems to have had it but me. 

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:laughingsmiley:

Wow! This was total luck! Using the "catapult" cheat code really helped!

Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ive been trying to get this one for a loooong time i really want it ;_;

Something Has Happened!ednacackle.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

^^ this is my third new avatar for the day! really happy. 

Edited by Luxina

I got this one today, so another to check off my list:

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: Finally! Been working on this one, for awhile. Another one down!

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

because of a very kind lender i was able to get a ton of new avatars today <3

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Let It Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened!pantdeviltaunt.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Taunt the Pant Devil' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Also managed to pick up a grey pounded uni :O and I've decided to keep her! 

Something Has Happened! sigh.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky- *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

and a random

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

I  <3 Neo, and a few kind lenders as well right now!!  I've had a great few days. So happy  :laughingsmiley:

First, I earn my Stowaway Sting  avie deckswabber.gif, followed by my Sutek's tomb avie in the next couple of days. sutekstomb.gif.

Then yesterday, thanks to a couple awesome people, I get these:

the Darigan Tonu battledome avie tonucharge.gif, and...

Something Has Happened! mummifiedruki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That's not even the end of it. This just happened:

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Neopets rocks!!!!

Well I'm confused but happy about this one

aota.gif  Atlas of the Ancients

Randomly got a trophy a couple of days ago and googled it, then clicked on a link and got the avatar? lol

How did That happen?

I do wish there was an event which allowed you to replay old events for those who may have missed it (we can't all be there for everything) or so you could get a different avatar from those who had different ones depending on how you participated.

Finally got this one today! Used the pattern 2143 and after a couple tries i got it! mortogkiss.gif

got another lend out of the way!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!illusensglade.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

now that this one is done its on to Jhudoras quests for the next 20 days =p 

also i hit 200 avatars today! :D