Ian

Officially freaking out, because

Something Has Happened! ahhhhmeepit.gif You are now eligible to use 'A Meepit! Run!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally did it. I just took a break between each level, and thought out the best strategy per level (the first few levels, there's time to try and use as many blocks as possible. After that, focus on getting the right colors to the right meepits. After that, just SCRAMBLE TO CONNECT whatever you can).

I reached a point where I had beat my high score, was less than 100 points from the avatar score, and still had 3 lives. :) So happy.

One more avatar to 300!

Officially freaking out, because Something Has Happened! ahhhhmeepit.gif You are now eligible to use 'A Meepit! Run!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally did it. I just took a break between each level, and thought out the best strategy per level (the first few levels, there's time to try and use as many blocks as possible. After that, focus on getting the right colors to the right meepits. After that, just SCRAMBLE TO CONNECT whatever you can).

I reached a point where I had beat my high score, was less than 100 points from the avatar score, and still had 3 lives. :) So happy.

One more avatar to 300!

Wow congratulations! I've never even been close to it. You've sort of inspired me to try again though, so maybe I'll take another crack. What other game avvies do you have?

Wow congratulations! I've never even been close to it. You've sort of inspired me to try again though, so maybe I'll take another crack. What other game avvies do you have?

Thanks! I have quite a few game avvies... It would probably take too much space to list them. (Recent ones that were really tough are Draik - Escape From Meridell Castle, and Chia - Florg)

These are all the avatars that I don't have: http://www.neopets.com/~rufus_52_7

Since it was the beginning of the month and I was playing the games for trophies, I decided to go for a few of the game avatars, especially the ones that require being on the hi-score table. I managed to sneak into the top 50 for Escape from Meridell Castle on the 2nd of the month for Draik - Escape From Meridell Castle, and a top 50 score on Maths Nightmare for Babaa - Maths Nightmare. I also today just got Typing Terror after a couple hours of failed attempts late last night, so I feel very fortunate for getting this avatar on only the second day after trying. Right after that, I went for Goparokko and I managed to get that, too. I remember a long time ago when I was playing Neopets on an old account, I was quite inept at the Flash games and couldn't even dream of achieving an avatar score. It feels refreshing to finally start achieving some of the game avatars this month.

So, let me premise this by saying: I HATE RANDOM AVATARS.

You can literally try for them for years and never get them (I'm looking at you, Turmy, Snowy, Pirate Aisha)

Then you can go about your daily stuff and get this:

25tgg7k.jpg

At least that's one to check off the list xD

Totally agree! ^^

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So glad I can check off another one of these daily avatars.

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this one from viewing the concert as I realized I hadn't gotten it before.

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lol this one was a fun one to get. I fainted with honor for it! xD

Something Has Happened! roboeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got around to getting this one. Thanks to a neofriend who lent it to me. :D

Edit:

Something Has Happened! unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just checked this one off of my list. Now, to try to get that chocolate avvie!

Edited by Zafie

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Soooo happy that I got this one and going to use it now!! :D

Edit:

Something Has Happened! haiku.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After a few hundred (not really lol) refreshes later I get this one. ^^

Edited by Zafie

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

just one more neoquest avatar to go! nq2 is more fun than nq1, but it's so long. >_<

edit: i got the last one!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ummmm... I finally got around to moving my NPs to a side temporarily lol.

Two people from the boards lent me Chokato chokato.gif and ZDAP zaffydoubleagent.gif for free today! (brave, eh?) Now that I don't have to save for collat, I used my Transmog potion for this one, mutantjubjub.gif and finally bought a Snorkle Snout snorkle.gif. I also received snowwocky.gif and white_snowbunnies.gif from the TDN lending programme today. So, really good day for avatars!

EDIT: I also got mastervex.gif in the ninth tournament, and sutekstomb.gif. So really really good day for avatars!

dayday0819, that's so cool! Congrats!

I obtained, thanks to ALP:

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you! I was really surprised at how many I got yesterday.

Yay for the ALP! I'm getting another pet with 2 more avatars in a couple days.