Ian

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay !!! I now am trying to figure out which avatars I am going to go for each month and I am trying to buy everything I need for the other avatars and then I am trying to find all these avatar guides for the game avies! Ha I am determined to get all of them by this time next year!

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will fight off a flock of flying Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not normally care about avatars, but...

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think my best avie is Fyora - Faerie Queen. I bought an item from the Hidden Tower to get it. I placed it in my gallery, and I got hacked! Back to square one. Anyway, I'm trying to get the Chocolate avie now. Any tips on what to buy or when is the best time to get it?

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Forgot to get this one the first time I played. Now I finally have all the NeoQuest avatars :)

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*Insert happy dance here* - so glad to be done with this one!

The time to do this one is crazy early for me.. so I haven't done it yet. ha congrats to you!

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally I decided to spend some NP. And just as I thought the prize wasn't worth it bottlefaerie_air.gifFading Bottled Air Faerie and 128 NP! I'll never, ever use a nerkmid again! But I'm glad I got the avvie :)

You have won 102 NP, and some yummy food for your pet!

gross_redsausage.gif
Red Sausage

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's been quite a while since I've gotten an avvie, so I decided to pull 45k for this. :P

This rounds my count up to a nice 245~ :)

Also, I've gotten this blackPteri.gif thanks to a 10 HP boost from the Healing Springs~