Ian

This was the most tedious avatar ever... even more so than the Lawyerbot avatar. At least that one I could sell the stuff at a profit afterwards :mellow: Oh well, one more to the obsessive collection! :

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats!! How many items do think you discarded? I've been trying to get this avatar forever!

Congrats!! How many items do think you discarded? I've been trying to get this avatar forever!

Thank you! I discarded about 5000 items total, maybe a tiny bit less. I just collected 5000 items and then discarded them all, 70 items at a time (that's all the Quick Stock option let me do at once) till I got the avie. I can't remember exactly how many items I had left, but I had collected a bit more than 5000 just in case. I'm sure it was no more than a couple hundred items left though, which was probably how much stuff I had discarded before deciding to just collect it all before ditching all of it.

I finally remembered to collect from the advent calendar on Dec. 1st! :

Something Has Happened! plasticfir.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plastic Fir' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got me this shiny new avatar :) :

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

3 down, 3 to go :O

I got this one yesterday~

kinghagan.gif

And since I was lucky enough to please him with my wisdom on the first of the month, I also got a gold trophy! :)

Finally, after what seems like forever:

Something Has Happened!
ednacackle.gif
You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

For anyone wondering, it was a 3 item quest called Magic Potion of Chia Shrinking. The items I had to get were: Chocolate Candy Filled Negg, Green Satin Collar, and Blue Vinyl Hissi.

Finally I got the drackonack hungry avatar! Couldnt see so much cheese in my inventory no more eheh. On the way to get ilusen quest avie :)

Just got the petpet rescue avatar! I was so tired of see moving boats and always finishing with 230 points.. But finally I have it ^^
https://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/petpetrescue.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just got the petpet rescue avatar! I was so tired of see moving boats and always finishing with 230 points.. But finally I have it ^^

https://images.neopets.com/neoboards/avatars/petpetrescue.gif

Oh wow!!! Congrats! I've been trying this one for a few days too, but no luck so far...

Anyways, just got this one! :)

nibw.png

Oh wow!!! Congrats! I've been trying this one for a few days too, but no luck so far...

Anyways, just got this one! :)

nibw.png

Thank you! I've been trying for a few days too. Don't give up you'll get it sooner or later :)

Congrats for your avie. It will take a lot of time for me to get it, it's very rare for me to find court van roo awake.

Took me a while, but yay! My newest avatar:

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: Thank you ALP! I couldn't have gotten these without your help :) :

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by Lexa88

Today I got the Snowroller and the Grundo - Snowthrow avatars as well as finally getting some of the ones that requires a lot of refreshing (finally :D )

snowroller.gifgrundo_snowthrow.gifpooralbert.gifhaiku.gif

And thanks to Spritizie I got the Let it Snow avatar, too, which is one of my favorite winter avatars ^o^

letitsnow.gif

I got the Better Than You avatar today, which I consider a great achievement because I'm awful at games!

And I finally got the Lever of Doom avatar! I'd taken 100,000NP out to try for the Wheel of Extravagance avatar but I got my money back, so I went and got the Wishing Well avatar and then went to start on the Lever of Doom, and got it the first time.

Oh, and I was about 100 points of the Snowroller avatar, which was annoying.

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Got this while visiting my battle pet's page. xD Her petpet was recently zapped into a Strawberry Snowbunny, and I'd forgotten they gave avatars.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zyla439

Again, thank you goes out to the ALP for helping me to attain two more avatars :) :

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!