Ian

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to a lucky find in the pound, I got a Tuskanny, so I got this avvie :D

And also:

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay for the lost and pound page, that way it's very easy to find avvie pets in the pound :D

4-15-15:

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got:

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was distracted while I did it, so I saw the A+ score and was like 'isn't that what you need for... OH MY GOD!!!

one more painfully random avie off the list! And I got a lesser healing scroll too :)

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another to check off the list.

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! dice_escape.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice Escape' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I like the look of this one. I didn't realize there was an avatar for this and I was already at level 5 in ShapeShifter. It took many tries, but I finally passed on to level 6 and:

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: 19 Apr 15 - I'm not usually up this late, but I saw the TDN notice that Count von Roo was awake. Decided to test my luck and it paid off! Got another avatar:

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pantdeviltaunt.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Taunt The Pant Devil' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a totally unrelated note, does anybody want 121 Bags of Infinite Neggs?

Something Has Happened! roboeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robo' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pantdeviltaunt.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Taunt The Pant Devil' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a totally unrelated note, does anybody want 121 Bags of Infinite Neggs?

Something Has Happened! roboeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robo' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Oh snap, when did they fix classic neohomes?! Woot, looks like I'll be getting that one today.

EDiT:

yay

Oh! I'm so happy I finally got this one, wheeee! :laughingsmiley:

I've spun the Wheel of Knowledge so many times! I'm happy to see the "Brightvale" Flag avie!