Ian

Something Has Happened! florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot! The crane came down when I had 248. I was like, please, please, please, let me be able to keep them all on the table until Florg eats one! Final score: 261. Woohoo! This one was a long time coming. I knew I had a good shot when I lost my third life at 165. I think the key is to just keep playing, and eventually you'll get a game where they all cooperate and let you keep them on the table.

I've received several avatars in the past few days.

Thank you to the TDN Lending Program!

islandquiggle.gifmootix.gifwerelupe.gifwhite_snowbunnies.gif

Thanks to a lender!

evilpoogle.gif

And thanks to my dailies!

imposterapple.gifleverofdoom.giftdmbgpop.gif

Literally, all in the past few days. But a lot of it is thanks to this great site!

It took a long time, but I finally made it far enough through Neoquest II to snag two new avatars! :) Now to finish the game...

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Received: grarrlwarrior.gif thanks to a lender and foreverorange.gif thanks to the wonderful TDN Lending Program. :)

I beat my Feed Florg and Stowaway Sting hi-scores again! It's now at 240 and 807. Faerie Bubbles also still eludes me. :sad02:

So reading New Features today I saw the "Better Than You" competition and thought "Again? They're so difficult and challenging. Another opportunity I can't beat." But then when I went on the Neoboards a few Neopians had posted they had beat the score. So I went to look at the game and the score and at a respectable and very achievable 200 for Ruins Rampage, why not give it a shot? I followed a guide to get to 125 for the Gaming Challenge earlier in the year. 200 can't be that far!

So I got the Bronze trophy and avatar! 112_3.gifbetterthanyou.gif

I'd like to bump my trophy up to a Silver as long as the competition is up. That's one game avatar I definitely thought I'd never get. :dance:

I finally achieved one of the game avatars I've been trying for a while:

florg.gif

I would have also acquired a Bronze Trophy for my score however it's being received by TNT. So it may be delayed or higher scores may have bumped me down already. I have to wait. The Feed Florg page still lists my hi-score as 240! :weird: At least I already got the avatar!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG! Yes! Finally! i can't stop obsessively calculating his times!

Also, I've been lucky with the random/luck avatars lately. Most of these I never got in my old account, even after years of playing XD
jarbjarb.gifsnargan.giflilgrarrl.gifnfy14.gif

Oh, and I got another flash game avvie! meepvsfeep.gif

The ray is fired at Bweetik...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_green_sad.gif

... and he changes into a Red Yurble!!

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

first species change ever from when I have access to the lab (about one month and a half ?!) :o