Ian

You have to got to be kidding me. I was 5 points away from getting the gadgadsgame avatar today. 5 points! I was almost in tears. :sad02:

Lol. No, but seriously. That sucks.

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got angry playing Ice Cream Machine so I decided to go for a simpler avatar to get. :laughingsmiley:

You have to got to be kidding me. I was 5 points away from getting the gadgadsgame avatar today. 5 points! I was almost in tears. :sad02:

Lol. No, but seriously. That sucks.

Don't worry! You'll get it! I have the same problem with Faerie Bubbles (apparently I'm not the only one).

Something Has Happened! myncispike.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spike It!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Snagged this tonight - will only post once a day now, it cost me a month in line for avatar item lending - not worth it to update what I win, here!
Hoping everyone's nailing those avatars they're seeking!

Good luck to all!

Something Has Happened! smuggleddubloon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Smuggler's Dubloon' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad to finally get this! I've been sooooo close now for a long long time!
Happy to finally make it!

Wishing everyone a great day, too!

Something Has Happened! smuggleddubloon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Smuggler's Dubloon' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad to finally get this! I've been sooooo close now for a long long time!

Happy to finally make it!

Wishing everyone a great day, too!

:O Awesome, congrats! :)

Something Has Happened! wishingwell.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally did it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yourlupeasplode.gif My Lupe isn't very happy with me. xP

ghostlupe.gif And now I'm realizing how easy these are to get, especially if I just set the BD level to easy. :P

Ha ha, yeah, for the Ghost Lupe one I was like 'I don't know if my pet is ready...' but I did it anyway and it only took 3 turns :D

It's been a while since I went for the shockwave games, but I got them o.o Try all the usualy stuff (switching browsers, deleting cookies etc) then if that doesn't work I guess you'll have to send in a ticket :/ Meanwhile I got drackonack_hungry.gif way faster then I did the first time :D Thank you everyone for letting me know about the trick back then and if anyone wants 2 vegan and 1 regular cheese, message or neomail me :)

For those of you who have/know about the Rubbish avatar... It supposedly takes discarding anywhere from 2000 to 6000 items, right? How long of a period of time can you go before your discarding doesn't count any more?

I got overeager about getting that today, I don't have enough items, and my internet is running too slow for me to reasonably want to continue buying junk right now.

For those of you who have/know about the Rubbish avatar... It supposedly takes discarding anywhere from 2000 to 6000 items, right? How long of a period of time can you go before your discarding doesn't count any more?

I got overeager about getting that today, I don't have enough items, and my internet is running too slow for me to reasonably want to continue buying junk right now.

From when I started discarding them, to when I got the avatar... A month? Maybe two?

Don't worry about not discarding it all today! :)

I can't believe it!

Something Has Happened!

luckystreak.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so ecstatic! I'm pretty sure the record for last month's stats were 8. First of February and these are my stats:

Your Current Month Stats:

Plays: 62

Wins: 23

Current Win Streak: 10

NP Today: 5660

Your Cumulative Stats:

Plays: 2790

Wins: 641

Best Win Streak: 10

NP: 8480

I felt lucky after beating my streak of 4. And then 8 happened and I got really nervous once I hit 9. And I doubt anyone is completely wondering, but the scores were 18, 19, 20, and I won with 21. Bilge Dice is my favourite game since getting the Perfect Score avatar months ago so I'll probably keep playing. :woot:

Something Has Happened! blessyoushoyru.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Well, looking this for a long time. Lucky that I still hoard old bottles faerie from random events and did not sell. Wow, have to check of the avvie list right now :D
_______Edit_________

Thanks to coopkaty's tip and vegan cheese :D
Finally I got this drackonack_hungry.gif but the drackonack eat all my cheeses :(

I can't believe it!

Something Has Happened!

luckystreak.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so ecstatic! I'm pretty sure the record for last month's stats were 8. First of February and these are my stats:

Your Cumulative Stats:

I felt lucky after beating my streak of 4. And then 8 happened and I got really nervous once I hit 9. And I doubt anyone is completely wondering, but the scores were 18, 19, 20, and I won with 21. Bilge Dice is my favourite game since getting the Perfect Score avatar months ago so I'll probably keep playing. :woot:

WOW. You deserve a serious high five!

(and please, give me some of your luck! :P)

blessyoushoyru.gif

Bless you, Shoyru.

FINALLY! was able to get a (new) Bottled Faerie & bless this guy!

Will be glad to be able to send him back to the pound & go to work on the next one! :rock:

Wishing everyone a great Friday night & weekend!

Hope you're all doing well at getting those avatars!

I can't believe it!

Something Has Happened!

luckystreak.gif

Your Cumulative Stats:

Major congrats, Feeb!!!

Bet you're really happy to be able to cross this one off your list!

This is a tough one to get! Again, BIG! congrats!!! ;)