Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Any chance of getting items back? My Brother is devastated,and is even more so because his Chia plushie is gone! So is 3K!

EDIT:Counting up,that's about 35k down the drain. :(

EDIT2:

If you are "watching" this happen, I suggest changing his password as it sounds like someone unauthorized is doing this.

Ok.Eeeep...I'm scared.Should have happened to me.I'll change it...

Ack,I can't change his pass! [removed] servers! :censored:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, TDN is a family friendly community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aye,Aye!

Ok.Eeeep...I'm scared.Should have happened to me.I'll change it...

Ack,I can't change his pass! [removed] servers! :censored:

Awe! Well, hopefully you will be able to change it soon. Keep track of any thing that is missing :)

Yeah, I'm being affected by the password "lock" also. I haven't logged out (thank goodness) but I can't change my userlookup because it says my password is incorrect.

Edit: Just after I posted this I tried it for the umpteenth time. Guess what, it worked :| (Oh and I had been cutting and pasting my password, so I know it was correct.)

Ha! I can log in again!

I have no need to tell my bro,he just likes donating to the money tree and was afraid to tell me. :')

Good thing he didn't donate any rare items! (:

:thumbsup: All good.

Erk-although evrything is in my SDB,but I don't care;My main items are there:

choc_candy_ras.gif

toy_bruce_plushie4.gif

food_bluebrucicle.gif

toy_balloon_ghostkerchief.gif

toy_brucepullalong.gif

Oh,this just happened:

A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie bag decided it wanted to be with me! :D

-Mimi

The games room is down for me :( I just see the pacman and then the meepits message and when I go to hit play on any of the games, I get a giant grey box. I'm annoyed, I want the NP I get from my games, and I can't play anything. Hope it's fixed by 12am NST, so I can get a jump start on a games trophy this month.

Found the problem:

NoScript was blocking them. Makes firefox safer yes, but blocks everything! I had the "forbid java and flash" buttons unchecked so it should have worked. Then allowed everything on the page, and the games began working again. Sometimes, NoScript is just a huge hassle!

The games room is down for me :( I just see the pacman and then the meepits message and when I go to hit play on any of the games, I get a giant grey box. I'm annoyed, I want the NP I get from my games, and I can't play anything. Hope it's fixed by 12am NST, so I can get a jump start on a games trophy this month.

My games room has the same problem though I can still play the games I normally play each day...Hope it is fixed soon

It's been taking forever to load for me, since about the 28th. Is anyone else having this problem?

I turned off the portal and now it's running just fine.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This may seem minor, but I've noticed that the Adver-Video doesn't always add what you win from a spin to your total. Has anyone else noticed this? Where should I report this glitch? The first two spins today, it counted. The second two spins, it didn't. Strange. :shiftyeyes_anim: :questionmark:

This may seem minor, but I've noticed that the Adver-Video doesn't always add what you win from a spin to your total. Has anyone else noticed this? Where should I report this glitch? The first two spins today, it counted. The second two spins, it didn't. Strange. :shiftyeyes_anim: :questionmark:

Sometimes the money that you get from Adver-Video shows up in your account a bit later than when you've actually played the game. Try waiting for a day or so, and then if it's still not there send a ticket =)

It's been taking forever to load for me, since about the 28th. Is anyone else having this problem? I turned off the portal and now it's running just fine. This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mine has been running ridiculously slow, I turned off the Portal as well and now it's running fine. It must be something to do with the changes coming to premium.

Thanks so much for the tip ^_^

Sometimes the money that you get from Adver-Video shows up in your account a bit later than when you've actually played the game. Try waiting for a day or so, and then if it's still not there send a ticket =)

Thanks, I'll try to write down what it is by tonight and see if the total changes later (I usually watch the NP total after each event). I know that was an issue with some other areas, I just never had it happen on Adver-Video until recently.

Thanks, I'll try to write down what it is by tonight and see if the total changes later (I usually watch the NP total after each event). I know that was an issue with some other areas, I just never had it happen on Adver-Video until recently.

Ohh, i've had it happen to plenty with Adver-Video. Hopefully it shows up, sending in tickets for issues is always such a hassle...