Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

th_Image8.jpg Anyone else getting these pages with the grey added links to the top If we have to put up with the links every page then hopefully TNT will add some speed and fix the glitches in their web pages Seems to me most of the links all load their pages a lot faster than Neopets does. If they don't class Neopets as high as the other sites then for goodness and sanity sake close it all together..

a heads up to those people who post on the Neoboards:

if you have links in your signature: remove them, or post on a side account if you can't

posting links in your message or in your signature appears to lock and freeze boards meaning they get deleted :(

there also appears to be an issue with removing the links from your signature: hence the use a side account suggestion. some board creators: very angry if you lock their board by accidentally posting links :P

Neo itself is working fine, except today was the day i was actually going to dress my pets *closet doesn't load on 3 browsers and 2 computers, i was going to use the small one which is very annoying for Neopets since it does not handle the Closet app well*

and now closet IS NOT LOADING. <_<

Edit: the link issue has now been fixed :D YAY! this includes the sending links via neomail bug as well :)

my closet though.. still broken :(

Edited by annukii

it's down again. accumulate word accumulate word. :hmmph: :hmmph:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For some reason, I can't get neopets to load. Except petpages. I've tried entering through neopets.com, the shop wizard, Tarla and the Turmaculus. None of them are working. And I just tried harvesting an egg in Habi; It took kind of a long time, but finally I managed to harvest. According to "down for everyone or just me", it's just me :/

Guest ErikaChristine

For some reason, I can't get neopets to load. Except petpages. I've tried entering through neopets.com, the shop wizard, Tarla and the Turmaculus. None of them are working. And I just tried harvesting an egg in Habi; It took kind of a long time, but finally I managed to harvest. According to "down for everyone or just me", it's just me :/

I did the same thing with Habi and my eggs won't hatch. But Saskia's cart is working find and other pages are. :/ It seems certain parts of the site are working and others aren't,

neopets is down for me at the moment , it won't open at all ... is anyone else having this problem ?

Me too I hope it is not a repeat of the Plushie tycoon fiasco a few months back :woot: . I am trying for the silver trophy this month. I have not been able to load the assignment53 game for the last couple of days as well as a few others so that is probably connected. I cannot load Neopets at all now so hopefully they will fix it all and in time for my plushies to build and sell before the end of month. :sad02: .

It seems to be working now but haven't checked the games yet

Nope gone down again..Oh Woe is me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is anyone else able to sign in? I keep getting locked out of my account :c

Initially I signed in just fine & tired to buy some NC. The secure Nickelodeon page kept saying my password was invalid (because it was too long :P)

Shortly after I was locked out. I thought fine, maybe that's what triggered it.

I went off to do my stuff. When I tired to log in 2 hours later, the site is still telling me there're too many

attempt at guessing my pw. I'm sure my birthday is correct too :tired:

So uhhh, should I be worried?

Did it give you a time-span for entering your password? In any case, just ask to retrieve your password (you can do this on the login tab, forgot your password) and make sure to check your email to see if it hasn't changed.

You're probably fine though. Neopets is lagging extremely for me...

Did it give you a time-span for entering your password? In any case, just ask to retrieve your password (you can do this on the login tab, forgot your password) and make sure to check your email to see if it hasn't changed.

You're probably fine though. Neopets is lagging extremely for me...

Whew, thanks, that worked. As it turns out my pw is too long. Wasn't aware there is a 20 character limit ^^;

What got me worried was when I asked them to send me my pw via the bad password/ birthday verification page, it said my email didn't match their records. But luckily the forgot your pw link worked :)

Whew, thanks, that worked. As it turns out my pw is too long. Wasn't aware there is a 20 character limit ^^;

What got me worried was when I asked them to send me my pw via the bad password/ birthday verification page, it said my email didn't match their records. But luckily the forgot your pw link worked :)

No problem :) When you do get back into your account just create a shorter password, see if your email is still the same and put a pin on 'change email' (and everything else, just to be safe!). Glad it worked out.

No problem :) When you do get back into your account just create a shorter password, see if your email is still the same and put a pin on 'change email' (and everything else, just to be safe!). Glad it worked out.

Yaaaay finally manage to get in & all is OK. Thanks, I'll def do that now :)

Is anyone else having problems loading the main globe or individual world pages on Google Chrome?

I started using this browser because I found it worked much better than Safari for loading these pages, but all of a sudden they no longer appear on Chrome either.

Is it possible it's just my computer? I'm not very tech savvy...

I can't get on. I just keep getting the maintenance pteri. I can usually load a new page or press 'back' a couple times, but no such luck. And just when I was in the middle of unloading my bank account on stamps. =( And just got a faerie quest.