Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

for a few days now iam getting the "cant load page" error at least 4-5 times a day .. i click Kass Basher or Bilge Dice and I have to refresh many times or wait for 5 minutes for it to work again ...

Hello for the last 24 hours I am getting incorrect password on my log in. When I try to resend my password it doesn't come back to my email. Is there a problem like this at the moment? Or have I lost my Neopet (I will be most sad if I have). I have logged a ticket, posted on Twitter, Facebook and sent an email and Neopets is not getting back to me. I really don't want to lose my account :(

Hm, so I read my pet a book but had to change the language to do it, changed it back to English, but it was taking forever,. so I closed the tab. Now I keep getting 'welcome to nginx' when i try to lead neo! Last week I kept getting redirected to viacom!

Should I be worried? /:

EDIT:

After half an hour, it's still got the 'welcome to nignx' page

EDIT:

Happened again -.- seems to be after i play KQ?

Edited by BEE.

Me being the hopeful dreamer is all "MAYBE THEY'RE SETTING UP A PLOTTTTT" lol. Or "MAYBE THEY'RE FIXING THE TICKET SYSTEMMMM." :laughingsmiley:

Me being the hopeful dreamer is all "MAYBE THEY'RE SETTING UP A PLOTTTTT" lol. Or "MAYBE THEY'RE FIXING THE TICKET SYSTEMMMM." :laughingsmiley:

Your not the only one! My first thought was plot or new avvie! :)

Your not the only one! My first thought was plot or new avvie! :)

I don't think they'd shut down Neo for a new avatar, but me being an avatar maniac, I'd be ok with that lol.

Edit: NEO IS BACK UP. That was quick.

I don't think they'd shut down Neo for a new avatar, but me being an avatar maniac, I'd be ok with that lol.

I was thinking more like the Neopocalypse avvie as a reward for dealing with the site going down but I'm glad the site wasn't gone that long!

I was playing key quest right before the issue occurred. I got gold and when I was about to unlock it the site went down. When I went to unlock it afterwards, it said I dont have any keys.

EDIT: Now when I when to the battledome to vs flaming meerca, I was about to win and it said, the pet flaming meerca does not exist.

Edited by sikdersaha1000

400019_zBNtr_XantantheFoul.gif

Ha ha!

NeoQuest is down for some database maintenance. But it'll be back soon!

Don't worry! All your NeoQuest games are belong to us. That is to say, your games are saved, and they'll be here when NeoQuest returns!

ugh :S it's probably a sign that i should get back to studying lol

Here we go again...discovered it was down because my score didn't send -.-

Back up now. But it's quite a nuisance that it keeps going down.

Anyone having problems logging into Neopets?

No, but I suspect that you're having the same issues as a lot of people lately. There was a bug that added random characters to your password and your listed email address, which means that your password doesn't work and you can't have it reset either, not by normal means. If you think this might have happened to you, submit a ticket.

Apparently you're only the one who's having the problem. Neopets is fine for me.

Edit:

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

I keep recieving this message.

Timestamp: 5:29 AM NST 8/15/12

Edit again: It's back up.

Timestamp: 5:30 AM NST 8/16/12

Yup, for me as well. I thought it was my crappy internet :/ just crappy neopets XP

EDIT: At least it was brief :)