Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

And Dung Island as I heard from board. Do you think you believe Lutari and Dung Islands is coming?

Dung Island? :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd think that, but who knows. To be honest, 99% of the time I get the red pteri I just refresh and everything goes back to normal. I can only think of one time neopets didn't return...let's just say that was a long day.

I doubt it's serious though. When hackers get into government pages you can usually get on the site, there's just weird stuff going on, and then the site itself is closed by administrators. Not that I think anonymous thought it'd be a good use of their time to mess with Neopets, but I imagine we'd be seeing the red pteri if it were something like that. This is probably server related.

EDIT: Wow, in the time I typed that, got distracted by tvtropes, and then finally posted it, like ten more people posted. This was in response to the "is it something serious" person a page back.

As soon as I finished my NC transaction, I got kicked off of Neo. :/

Do you guys think that they'll extend the NC sale because of this.

Pffft, nah. TNT never extends stuff.

Lol, I suppose you're not the only one... the last few posts were posted from the same few people :P

It would be nice. I mean, why not just remove it from the site if you're never going to do anything with it?

Its back up for me. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button instead of double posting. Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more as well.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't log into my account... every time I try it says that I had the password wrong. I tried to send a password reminder and I get this:

Error:

We were unable to find that account.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

I can't log into my account... every time I try it says that I had the password wrong. I tried to send a password reminder and I get this:

Error:

We were unable to find that account.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

Yeah this happened to me I got locked out of my account trying to guess. At first I thought maybe I got hacked because I was looking up a bunch of neoepets related stuff earlier, but I don't think so.

Tiara, restart your computer and log in, you will be fine. Mine is working after restart

Thanks, Natalie. But I think I'll go and finish my work in the kitchen first. I intended to use the site for a short 20-minutes. All this commotion caused me to lose track of time :/

Hopefully when I come back, Neopets would be up and running smoothly :)

Does everything look this THIS http://www.neopets.com/~aramora to anyone else?

AND THE SALE OFFICALLY HAS ENDED

TY FOR STOMPING ON MY HOPE, STAFFERS

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button instead of double posting.

Does everything look this THIS http://www.neopets.com/~aramora to anyone else?

If you get something that looks like this, clearing your cache should fix that messed up page.

I've had this before a week or two ago, and that's what helped me.