Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Just found out that somehow I put in my shop five items more than it can handle. It shows "free space: -5" I assume it has to do with the glitches and I'd better remove the extra items, who knows what's going to happen after they fix the glitches if not. :)

I'm getting really frustrated with neopets atm. They seem to be focused on fixing what makes them money instead of what keeps people playing the game. Still can't purchase a single stock nor can I event continue training as I need to buy my next Codestone and god forbid, you can't purchase anything from anyone at the moment either. They haven't rushed to fix these issues, I understand that they are not an easy fix, but what is the site without such simple functions... Grrrr, bite my tongue and wait a little longer I guess :/

Is anyone else having trouble with the shop wizard? I can get on it, but when I click 'search', it just shows 'The Marketplace', where it lists peoples shops, and has nothing to do with the item I was looking for.

This is annoying.

Is anyone else having trouble with the shop wizard? I can get on it, but when I click 'search', it just shows 'The Marketplace', where it lists peoples shops, and has nothing to do with the item I was looking for.

This is annoying.

Yes, I have the same problem now. It was working fine several hours earlier though... And still not able to purchase a single thing.

I'm getting really frustrated with neopets atm. They seem to be focused on fixing what makes them money instead of what keeps people playing the game. Still can't purchase a single stock nor can I event continue training as I need to buy my next Codestone and god forbid, you can't purchase anything from anyone at the moment either. They haven't rushed to fix these issues, I understand that they are not an easy fix, but what is the site without such simple functions... Grrrr, bite my tongue and wait a little longer I guess :/

:I There are a lot of different problems that need to be fixed. Why would you want them to rush to get them fixed, when it most likely would just make it worse? Just hold your unis and wait.

I'm having a bunch of random errors that seem to be consistent with everyone else. However, I'm all logged in and golden that way and was able to log in and everything yesterday too, but no avatar :/ Don't really know what to do about that.

Also, I genuinely want to just throw the shop wizard at the moment. No. I did not ask to go to the marketplace. And Battledome should stop lying about whether or not it's giving me prizes. Or maybe load. That would be nice. *grumpgrumpgrump*

problems I've encountered so far:

-my pets aren't being fed in the Neolodge :/

-I auctioned items that should have ended before the Neopets switch, but it says they are still being auctioned. When I go to the "my auctioned items" link, it says the auction is over O___o So, my items are stuck. Booooo :(

-everything is running a bit slower, as several people have mentioned

I am still very upset that I did NOT get the avie. I went to the page (as directed to get it) a hundred times, and I STILL did NOT get it.

I don't care if I am a whiny $%#@...it made me angry! :grrr:

I cannot purchase ANYTHING from the marketplace, and now the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie is no good.

For the first time ever, in my 9 years of playing Neopets, I submitted 2 tickets.

The site is super laggy for me as well.

Okay, I'm done. Thank you for letting me rant

In regards to your cookie, If you're not reimbursed for time lost I would submit a ticket. It's an error on their part for us not being able to purchase things from other users. I hope you can get it sorted out.

As for the avatar, I hate to state the obvious but check your avvie list on neo and see if it's there, you might have gotten it last time and missed it.

As much as everyone was dying to get neo back I kind of wish they would have left the site down until everything was almost all sorted out. It's buggy and not even worth my time being on it right now.

Is anyone else having trouble with the shop wizard? I can get on it, but when I click 'search', it just shows 'The Marketplace', where it lists peoples shops, and has nothing to do with the item I was looking for...

Yes, same problem for me as of right now. :whistle:

In regards to your cookie, If you're not reimbursed for time lost I would submit a ticket. It's an error on their part for us not being able to purchase things from other users. I hope you can get it sorted out.

As for the avatar, I hate to state the obvious but check your avvie list on neo and see if it's there, you might have gotten it last time and missed it.

As much as everyone was dying to get neo back I kind of wish they would have left the site down until everything was almost all sorted out. It's buggy and not even worth my time being on it right now.

Nope, I did not get it. I submitted to tickets within two days (for two different issues). I have NEVER had a complaint before, and I bet I am not the only one who submitted ticket(s) for the first time.

Nope, I did not get it. I submitted to tickets within two days (for two different issues). I have NEVER had a complaint before, and I bet I am not the only one who submitted ticket(s) for the first time.

Just to specify, did you check back a couple of years in your preferences and see if you got it the first time the avatar was released? This is not a new avatar, it is a re-release of an old one. If you were around for the first neo-pocalypse, you would have the avatar buried in your list somewhere.

Yeah, I went through and checked my Neoboard preferences repeatedly. And visited new features over and over. I can't count how many times I've visited new features since Saturday. No luck with the avatar. I've submitted tickets about various things over the years, but this is certainly the record amount in a day.

Does anyone else still have problem with buying from people's shops? I still can not buy anything from people's shops.

My food club bets went through and I was able to collect them

i have been checking shops now and again, because im bored, just to see if buying glitch is fixed, and i suggest that everyone go and empty their shops- some sort of repricing glitch is making one dubloon coins 1 np! codestones for less than 1k. my super shop wiz is still working, that is why i can see all those things.. but if everything is fine, just dont reprice.. maybe these people think things arent selling so they keep lowering the price, idk..

that is why i thought about emptying my shop before the trans because i didnt want to return to my shop with everything at 1 np.. shop was fine when i came back, but i emptied it, anyway.. just a heads up to the people at TDN. i was able to use remove all button from the page in my shop a few days ago, idk about now..

I saw some weird prices, too. The Eo codestones I used to sell for 9000-9100NP have a ton priced at 2500-4000, so maybe it is because they aren't selling? Or a glitch, or both. I'm sensing there will be some chaos when shops finally start working again. I emptied my shop out before the site went down, too.

Does anyone else still have problem with buying from people's shops? I still can not buy anything from people's shops.

Nope, I just tried...still can't :(

The codestone and dubloon prices aren't a glitch...people just haven't paid attention or don't care and keep pricing theirs the lowest. It's going to be a madhouse when the buying glitch gets fixed.

I still can't buy stuff from shops, buy/sell stocks, or anything. The site has slowed down on me drastically today too.

Like everyone's said, I'd rather the site just be completely off-line before they brought it back up with so many glitches.