Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I could not get on Neopets last night. I am on right now, and it is lagging horribly!

Ugh when I went back on neo for the first time since the shutdown, I was logged in but then it logged me out & I haven't been able to log in since

Guest awkwardnormalcy

It's pretty awesome that they are working through the weekend on it, I was worried they would leave on Friday and just leave it until Monday. I was really hoping for it today though because Saturdays at work are usually pretty chill so that's normally when I get most of my Neo time in. /first world problems.

Guest awkwardnormalcy

My Lupe only has a tail :P and part if it looks weird because of the background I have for him (which you can't see right now anyway), what kind of pet is that? What color is he painted? It looks neat! From what I can see at least~

Ugh when I went back on neo for the first time since the shutdown, I was logged in but then it logged me out & I haven't been able to log in since

I had the same problem. I went to NF for the avie, the page didn't load. I reloaded it and after it finally loaded (I think it was like 7 mins for a page load) I didn't see it so I went to check my avatar count and *POOF!* logged out. :( Tried on all my sides and my main to get back in but it's no dice. That was last night at midnight NST. I stayed up until 1:30, doing other things but I checked and still no luck. It's about 10:35 AM NST and they are talking about pancakes but my water is shut off because maintenance broke a pipe! Looks like I'll be going out for breakfast and checking from my phone.

I had the same problem. I went to NF for the avie, the page didn't load. I reloaded it and after it finally loaded (I think it was like 7 mins for a page load) I didn't see it so I went to check my avatar count and *POOF!* logged out. :( Tried on all my sides and my main to get back in but it's no dice. That was last night at midnight NST. I stayed up until 1:30, doing other things but I checked and still no luck. It's about 10:35 AM NST and they are talking about pancakes but my water is shut off because maintenance broke a pipe! Looks like I'll be going out for breakfast and checking from my phone.

Ugh the same with me. The NF page didn't load. I wonder how long they'll be letting us get that avatar. I think they should let everyone get it for a while after everyone can log in.

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Ugh the same with me. The NF page didn't load. I wonder how long they'll be letting us get that avatar. I think they should let everyone get it for a while after everyone can log in.

They said it was going to be available until Sunday

Edited by awkwardnormalcy

I can't login either :( I almost freaked out last night when my email address apparently didn't exist and my password was "wrong".

Hope they can get it up today....I haven't played Neopets in months, and when I want to come back, this happens.

I was worried about getting the bad PW message until I saw other people were getting it. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Although from the looks of it, there's not much you can do on the site since it's so slow anyways lol.

I'm totally fine with having to wait a little while longer, but hopefully things will be worked out by Sunday, 'cause I really want that avvie.

Also, there are sooo many people on the Neopets Facebook who need to take a chill pill or three. Good grief.

EDIT: So apparently I can log on now! :happydance:

Guest awkwardnormalcy

it appears to be fixed...after a day of bad passwords I'm in with no lag!

Thank you for letting us know! I was trying to not check it as much and it just let me login even though I was locked out!

I can log in too & I have the avatar :)

----

When I went to healing springs, the water faerie said all my pets were healed because it's faerie festival or something so maybe the faerie festival is back on this year? I don't know what this means because I haven't been on when the negg/faerie festivals happened before

Edited by neopets98

Guest awkwardnormalcy

So I can login and navigate the site but there is a bit of a lag, not too bad, haven't come across anything I can't do yet that we haven't been warned about (NC things) but we shall see..

anyone else who gets this message when buying from user shops: You were refered from a non neopets site, something about someone trying to cheat me? It's very very annoying :/

Before I went to bed everything was SOOO slow, but I was able to buy a couple things from the neo shops. Just because I had to :)

I know they said KQ would be down, but I went anyway to see if I could use my stored silver keys - and it works!! Yay! Hopefully it will come back in exactly 5 days, because that is when my keys will run out.

No stock market, boo!!

Best of luck to everyone having issues. :(

*does a happy dance* I'm back on!! Woo! Thanks for the tip to get on!

(Kudos to whomever made the mobile site! This is my first time using it, and it's really nice.)

Mobile site?!?! WHAAT? Is this a new thing, or are you just on the site on a mobile device?

My Lupe only has a tail :P and part if it looks weird because of the background I have for him (which you can't see right now anyway), what kind of pet is that? What color is he painted? It looks neat! From what I can see at least~

It's a Maraquan Ogrin. He's very handsome when he has all his body parts. :)

It's pretty awesome that they are working through the weekend on it, I was worried they would leave on Friday and just leave it until Monday. I was really hoping for it today though because Saturdays at work are usually pretty chill so that's normally when I get most of my Neo time in. /first world problems.

I know, I'm trying to keep reminding myself that although I'm anxious to get back on & upset about the shut down, that they're actually doing something really awesome & trying to make neopets a better place for us.

My poor little guy is missing a head!

2.png

HAHAHA! Wow, that's one of those rare occasions when you truly laugh out loud from something you online!