Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I keep getting "challenge posted however max scores already sent" even on games I was able to send a score in for before. :(

I was getting the same thing. And it was just certain games, not all, so I wouldn't know until I actually played it and sent it in then got the message. I didn't see that happening yesterday. Super annoying! I want my bouncy supreme 3000NP!

Still can't buy anything from the shops either. Awesome when trying to feed the Kads.... Site is still slow for me. Battledome is weird, sometimes my pet is invisible. To get BD to work on my iPad, I have to stop the page from loading, then the page appears. When I make my move the "error" message comes up,but after 10 seconds it works. Victory says I haven't won anything, but inventory says otherwise. I've read others are having the same issues. Must keep swimming.

Still can't buy anything from the shops either. Awesome when trying to feed the Kads.... Site is still slow for me. Battledome is weird, sometimes my pet is invisible. To get BD to work on my iPad, I have to stop the page from loading, then the page appears. When I make my move the "error" message comes up,but after 10 seconds it works. Victory says I haven't won anything, but inventory says otherwise. I've read others are having the same issues. Must keep swimming.

I'm having exactly these issues . I submitted tickets on both. I also found that my active had all of her customization items randomly removed. So glad they were in the closet.

Anybody having problems with the NeoLodge? It says my pets are "currently checking out" but their hunger level says "fine" as if they have been out of the Lodge for a few days. Is the NL not working and not feeding out pets?

Can't even submit a ticket....I get a blank page when I try. I'll be sure to check my poor side account pets out of the NL tomorrow when I get home...they'll probably be hungry by then but I don't want to turn on my noisy, laggy old computer at 12:30 am when I'm half asleep.

(Sorry if this has already been said) A friend tried to make a new sub account and apparently you can't sign up to Neopets - not sure if it's fixed now, but they tried putting in some silly names (like bluethfd5576_44 or something) and no matter how many times they put in untaken names, Neo wouldn't let them sign up. Glitch?

(Sorry if this has already been said) A friend tried to make a new sub account and apparently you can't sign up to Neopets - not sure if it's fixed now, but they tried putting in some silly names (like bluethfd5576_44 or something) and no matter how many times they put in untaken names, Neo wouldn't let them sign up. Glitch?

Yes. Please see this post for a list of things currently not working on Neopets.

• Neomail works, but it just says "Read" even if you've replied to it.

• Trading Post seems to be working fine.

Neocash items appear to be stuck - I got one from the money tree and can't put it in my SDB or anything. (Neocash items and activities in general seem to be broken.)

Wishing Well is actually stuck - the last time it awarded items was a few days ago.

Safety Deposit Box should be working fine...

Altador Plot daily isn't working properly - appears to award the prizes you get for finishing the plot, but doesn't actually award anything.

I would honestly not risk doing anything over the TP until everything else is fixed. There's a history of things and NP going missing and never coming back :P Wouldn't risk that at the moment.

FCBs are working, the timing is off but the bets and the rounds go through. So my NP-making withdrawal is slowly being placated...I wish Stocks would work soon, this is the longest I've gone not buying any stocks ;__;

Also, I've updated the list of things not working, based on what's being posted on the NeoBoards. Some things only kind of work, some things are completely fixed, and some things are still not working at all.

Does anyone know what time the Food Club round finally ended yesterday? All I know is I got home from my 13+ hour work day and found that it had ended. I'll probably continue making my bets in the morning just in case, but it'd be nice to know the "current" timeframe.

I get the max scores error with all but ONE GAME ( laughs but cries, then laughs again )....

I hope they get get some of the big errors fixed, like buying from the shops. That is the biggest one. I'd like to continue my training, but need a codestone it don't have in my inventory right now. At least the battle dome is giving prizes and np's even thought it says it's not. The only other glitch that I found is in my dailies for the Altador plot. I guess it could be worse though. I wish TNT would give us some new news so we knew what is going on behind the scenes.

The Shop Wiz will now take you to the user's shop, but kicks up an error when you try and purchase something. Not good!

Also, stocks still cannot be bought or sold. This has been going on since Saturday and needs to be fixed!

One of the stocks is almost at my sell point so I really don't want to miss out on a nice profit just because of an issue that TNT cannot be bothered to fix!!!!

Oh I am SO glad the NL is working again! *relieved* I just hate when my pets get hungry :P I don't think I'll be using the site as much when it's like this, but I think I may give the BD a try just for the lols. Hearing your stories of "my pet becomes just a tail" in the BD are hilarious. I know that's fixed now, but I want to see what else may happen. Also, I'll be sure to check my inventory - I know prizes are being awarded even though it doesn't say we won anything. ;)

Trying it out: Hm...so far it seems to be lagging....not loading all the way....

Finished: But when it finished loading, we were ready to fight! It took a bit of time for the move to send...for me about 15/20 seconds and it says there was an error when sending my move, but it went through. :) And of course, while it didn't say I won anything, I got a shiny Thermal Explosive Device and some NP. Not bad.

Thought I had 20k less on hand before the site went down though.....

Just to specify, did you check back a couple of years in your preferences and see if you got it the first time the avatar was released? This is not a new avatar, it is a re-release of an old one. If you were around for the first neo-pocalypse, you would have the avatar buried in your list somewhere.

Oh, JEEZ! I did have it! Whoops. I did not realize it came out before. *embarrassed* :weird: :*

My stupidity has failed me once again. I cannot show my face on here!

Homer_facepalm.jpg

Oh, JEEZ! I did have it! Whoops. I did not realize it came out before. *embarrassed* :weird: :*

My stupidity has failed me once again. I cannot show my face on here!

Homer_facepalm.jpg

I've done the same thing before! I've bought a FQD 3 or 4 times because I thought I didn't have the avatar! :laughingsmiley:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Create a Neopet Page is not loading for me.

Edit: Sorry, just saw it in the official list. I was searching for "create" in the topic, not "creating".

I wonder when they're going to fix the shop problems.

I have like 5 shops up that have various codestone and dubloons priced really cheaply.

Sameeeeeee!

I'm like praying that I am online when I can start buying things.. hellooooooooooo 1 NP codestones.

Thought I had 20k less on hand before the site went down though.....

Huh, the same thing happened to me. I'm sure I put all but 20k in the bank before downtime... When it came back up I had ~38k.

For the last few days, I can play Spellseeker but I can't submit a score. It says "maximum scores for today" or whatever. :weird: :questionmark:

Edit: the same just happened with Bouncy Supreme.

It seems as though the 'clock' isn't being reset properly at midnight, it's as if the same day has been dragging on. If you've already played a game, like Spellseeker, yesterday then you can't submit anymore scores for it because the site isn't recognizing that it's become a new day since you last played. Until TNT fixes that, you need to start playing games you haven't played yet.