is qasalan expellibox rigged?

Avia loves Chias

how often do people actually win neocash from this game? i'm starting to feel like it's just a tease, like TNT's version of "no purchase necessary" that deludes me into thinking that i actually have a chance. i understand things that have a very small chance of winning, but this seems over the top. please tell me if you've actually won!

I think in the past 6-7 months or so I've won around 5-6 times. I try to do it twice a day, but I haven't gotten it in the past month or two.

I'd say just stick with it and eventually you'll get it, it might just take a while. Good luck!

I've won once, it's free though so might as well give it a go. Bagatelle on the other hand, there is nothing more rigged than that. Of all the rigged games out there, that is the riggiest.

I think you might be able to play every 12 hours so that could be twice a day if you time it right. I play everyday when doing my dailies and I haven't gotten any free NC for a while. I usually get a bit of NPs so that's alright too. :)

It no more rigged than other dailies, in my opinion. You could have asked how many time we have won a paint brush from a daily, and the statistics would be about the same :P

For expellibox, I remember winning once. I don't really do dailies anymore so yeah...

I don't think it's rigged, I just think it's EXTREMELY unlikely.

It's always been a pet peeve of mine and I've always wanted TNT to rewrite their probability algorithm even just slightly because it's literally next to impossible to win [a big or small prize] on a lot of the dailies and whatnot.

I've played it every day for the past month or so, but over all of the years I've done it, I have never won NC.

i did once

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think it's rigged but I've certainly never gotten much from it. I've had it get my pet sick as many times as it's done anything useful. -_- One of these days....

I play once per day. In my six years on neopets I have only been playing daily for about the past 8-10 months and I have won 150 NC once about two months ago. As other posters have said, it is just like any other daily, it isn't going to happen all the time, but you will get lucky. I think with all of the dailies, my luckiest has been the forgotten shore.

But hang in there, you will have your turn too. And hey, you get NPs and mummy burritos, so what's not to love? Lol.