Altador Cup: Winners And Prizes!

hrtbrk

If anyone from TDN is looking to spend some points, is it possible I could buy the new AC stamp from you? I'll pay TP price which seems to be 500k. I'd just rather help someone out from TDN if possible. :)

I now have the stamp in my album! Too bad I was only a few hundred points short of getting it this year. I'll definitely have to try harder next year. :)

This is the first AC that I've put any real effort in and I got enough to get the stamp + some books! As selfish as this sounds, I'm glad I don't have to beat myself up over missing any really good prizes.

Does anyone think it's so weird that the tyrannian paint brush is even there? It's selling just around 39k right now whereas the stamp is going for half a mil. I hope no one accidentally went for it :/

Got 6500 points~ Not bad considering this is the first year I tried for longer than a couple days. Was able to get the stamp and put it in the Trading Post - made a pretty nice profit~~

All in all though, the prize shop was pretty lackluster this year, and the pb was a joke.

The Good:

-I really like those shields. I was thinking during this cup that I needed some Maraqua-themed weapons for customization.

-The unsettling fanart is great.

-I think I'll be able to find a use for the goalie smile, hand mirror, and foreground.

The Bad:

-The highest point item that I'm interested in is the stamp, which I'll just sell anyway. I think I'll be ending up with a lot of junk in my safety deposit box.

-Like the staff tournament, there is only one book.

-There isn't all that much that I'm interested in. Getting the stuff I actually want won't even use up half of my points.

-It doesn't look like the shield is wearable for Maraquan pets, which is disappointing.

I did better than in the last two ACs, BARELY managed All-Star and got 16,030 points. I like that the shields can be worn or used in the Battledome, a really good item for new battlers I think. But I am REALLY disappointed there isn't an upgraded weapon over last year's Stone Foam Finger. :( Books and stamps are cool, but I think the prizes overall are pretty dull, ESPECIALLY the paintbrush, since it's only about 40k, or so I've heard. I KIND of wonder about all the crud TNT gets over the complaints they get about the AC every year. It IS their game after all. However they want to run it. Although, I WOULD like to see goals count for prize points. i mean, then instead of just getting wins they'd be rewarding skill as well as the wins.

I only got 410 points, for getting to rank 1. This is the first year that I actually participated though. The prizes did seem pretty underwhelming. I got a little over 19,000 points in the staff tournament though, and I think some of that stuff was pretty cute!

I got 403 points, got the free Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion, and am thinking of getting either the Altador Cup Wig And Beanie or Vintage Virtupets Jersey