Where is the cheapest way to get codestones?

If you have a trained pet or weak opponent, I would say the Battledome helps a bit.

I get a ton of codestones from keyquest, you can get them cheap on the auctions often, too.

Key Quest is a good way to get codestones, though it can be buggy and take longer than the Battledome.

I'd recommend battling Koi Warrior - he drops the most codestones out of all the non-premium challengers. If your battle pet isn't good enough to beat him, battle the S750 Kreludor Defender Robot - he drops nearly the same amount of codestones, and also drops Neocola tokens, which can be sold for about 1k if I recall correctly or used at the Neocola machine for a chance at a transmogrification potion.

Key Quest is a good way to get codestones, though it can be buggy and take longer than the Battledome.

I'd recommend battling Koi Warrior - he drops the most codestones out of all the non-premium challengers. If your battle pet isn't good enough to beat him, battle the S750 Kreludor Defender Robot - he drops nearly the same amount of codestones, and also drops Neocola tokens, which can be sold for about 1k if I recall correctly or used at the Neocola machine for a chance at a transmogrification potion.

Yes, KQ is a good way to get lots of codestones, but it is time-consuming and possibly frustrating.

Zafara Rogue is a great challenger for those who cannot handle Koi Warrior, with more than thrice the chance of red codestones and almost twice the chance of getting regular ones.

I've never played KQ before, it always bugs out on me =/

So I didn't know, now I do xD

Battle against Koi Warrior, his lowest hp is ~62 on easy mode. I also play KQ to get codestones for training.

The pant devil also gives codestones in the battledome. I got 450nps, a red codestone, and a regular codestone from him in one fight. I would say an average of once in every 3 fights, 1/3, he gives codestones. The tiki tack man does too once in a while, but I have found that the amount of junk I get from him just isn't worth wasting my time. Oh yeah, don't forget Tombola, your daily. You get them at times from there too.

also not mentioned earlier, there's also a small chance of getting them from the deserted tomb in terms of dailies and the wheel of monotony :)

Strength isn't really a good measure of how good the prizes will be, though I have been getting lots of codestones from my battles with Spider Grundo.

I'd say go for any of them, if you can beat them easily.

Strength isn't really a good measure of how good the prizes will be, though I have been getting lots of codestones from my battles with Spider Grundo.

I'd say go for any of them, if you can beat them easily.

I've been getting codestones from Mr. Chuckles and the Chia Clown, who are at like... 15 to 20HP. I even got some red ones from them! :D

All of the BD challengers will drop codestones, but some seem to drop them with more frequency than others. It seems like each person has a favorite challenger who provides them with the best prizes. Personally I like the challengers in the Dome of the Deep. My conjecture is there are fewer junk prizes that Dome of the Deep challengers drop, so they drop codestones more often.

I got Cui Codestone, Orn Codestone, and Sho Codestone just from fighting Chia Clown. If you have a fast internet speed and some friends, I recommend KQ.

• 3 weeks later...

I got Cui Codestone, Orn Codestone, and Sho Codestone just from fighting Chia Clown. If you have a fast internet speed and some friends, I recommend KQ.

I certainly recommend KQ also - I get the vast majority of my codestones from there.

As others have said, you can also get them from Wheel of Monotony; however, there is a much smaller chance of getting them at the wheel.

At the wheel, I usually get either rocks or visits to the beast....

We seem to just be getting repetitive answers now. If the OP has any follow-up questions, feel free to drop me a PM and I can unlock this. But for now, going to lock to avoid any more spam.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The original topic has been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.