What Are The New Caps?

AgJu

I know there are new caps for how many scores you can submit....anyone know what they are?

i hit 68 earlier this morning and it stopped counting games for me in YYB so i guess that IS the new cap....i was hoping to start the tournament off big and do 100, but oh well.

yeah I also hit the cap for yooyuball, but now I'm rank 2 and I don't think I have ever ranked up twice in one day before.

68 for YYB :I Really First day I played around 50 and I was hoping to do more this year so not to happy about the new cap, also for SS, MSN and SOSD i'm fine with those.

i'm fine with the new caps. limiting the amount of games could also limit whatever flooding cheaters may do and it means i don't have to stay up all day and night to try and catch them.

Wow, that's per day? I don't know what the caps were before but that seems like a heck of a lot of games. My computer hates YYB anyway and this is my first participating AC so I'll try but I might only get around that for the whole thing. What number rank is ideal to be worthwhile?

Wow, that's per day? I don't know what the caps were before but that seems like a heck of a lot of games. My computer hates YYB anyway and this is my first participating AC so I'll try but I might only get around that for the whole thing. What number rank is ideal to be worthwhile

it's actually a significant decrease in caps...for YYB i think it used to be like 300? and for SOSD/MSN it was 1200. As far as what rank is worthwhile, just do your best in supporting your team. :)

I've been told the caps before were well over a thousand a day...some of the games where they required more games to rank up, I think it was like Ag said...1201 or something.

Rumor has it that to battle the caps, the ASGs are creating more shells, as they're into propelling their team(s) toward the top, not necessarily getting the points and prizes. (Of course, that may really depend on the group, too...I have no idea what everyone's tactics are.)

I would've preferred that TNT would've reduced some of the numbers to rank up. I mean, if you play only Yooyuball, that's still over 1300 wins needed to reach all-star. That's a LOAD of games needed! I'm not really a fan of the support games, so I usually stick with yyb. But the lags and screen glitches are really frustrating! I should be averaging, and would be averaging more goals than I currently average per game.

That being said, the yyb cap does seem kind of low. Why not an even 100 or something, you know? Oh well. lol

I've been told the caps before were well over a thousand a day...some of the games where they required more games to rank up, I think it was like Ag said...1201 or something.

Rumor has it that to battle the caps, the ASGs are creating more shells, as they're into propelling their team(s) toward the top, not necessarily getting the points and prizes. (Of course, that may really depend on the group, too...I have no idea what everyone's tactics are.)

My understanding is that ASGs play legitimately, 1 account per player, using their own skills and time. ACGs (AC cheating groups), on the other hand, might very well be making more fake accounts. And hopefully TNT will be able to sniff them out more easily when they see fishy activity from multiple accounts at the same IP address.

I really don't get the mentality of the ACGs. What's a gold trophy worth if many of the people cheated to get it? I'm just as proud of my wooden RI trophies as my gold and bronze ones (I'm actually proudest of my bronze one because of my own effort -- I barely played for the gold, so some of those wooden ones are worth more to me). If I were on a team with an ACG, I'd probably stop playing (maybe... I'd still want to put in the individual effort to get prizes, but I'd also not want to help the cheaters... I might be tempted to play 1 game of each per day to hurt the team.).

First time I've ever hit a cap before I must admit...was most peeved when that happened considering there's only some days I actually can play the Altador Cup due to work and other commitments so I'd kind of hoped to be able to make the most of it on the few days I could set the time aside to actually work at it...

...onto Slushie Slinger we go then... *hates that game*

EDIT: Maybe they're trying to stop everyone spamming one game and try to force people to spread out?