Claim Your Festival of Neggs Prizes!

hrtbrk

Since it errors when you try to Album it, it's likely TNT just assigned it the wrong category on accident. The description reads like it should be wearable. They'll fix it sometime tomorrow.

Now I'm kind of kicking myself for missing one single lousy day and getting a green circle for it. I was online and everything, there's absolutely no excuse for missing that negg! I guess I'll have to shell out my NPs for that BG sometime later today.

The crown looks amazing and I really really hope TNT made a mistake and that it's wearable. It is just too gorgeous to sit in an album and be forgotten about. :D

The Spring Faellie is so adorable!! I don't know who to put it on.

For those of you who may be wondering, the site theme this year is the same one from previous years. So if you received it in a previous year, you didn't miss a new one this year. :)

Now it's time to say goodbye to my favorite Neopian event. :(

I love the spring faellie!! People on the boards are saying to attach it to your pet as soon as possible in case they do the PPL award for it.

What does the site theme look like? I also missed it by one day.

Nevermind, I saw a screenshot! It's so pretty :(

Edited by meredith_eldridge

I was hoping for an avatar (I mourn my lack of the Y12 and Y13 Negg Festival avies).

The Faellie IS adorable...I just don't have a pet in need of a petpet. I will hang on to it, it is sure to make someone happy some day. :D

Does anyone know what the next site event is going to be?

G'day, all!

:P

Wow, You're Good

You found all twenty of the Patterned Plastic Neggs that I hid. You must like riddles! I have two prizes for that kind of dedication:
Spring Faellie
Brilliant Negg Crown
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.
That Faellie is adorable O.o PERFECT for the UC Faerie Kau I just got O.o Attaching now =D hehehee
Wish I got the site theme though xD but..missed ONE day and got a green one there :/ oh well....

Ah, okay, I didn't miss an avatar by skipping one day. The prizes are slightly underwhelming, but hey, it was fun.

I'm frustrated because this is the first year in some time which we didn't get an avvie. Also the first year that I got everything on the release day... But oh well :rolleyes_anim:

At least I got the site theme, finally! And that Spring Faellie is probably gonna take Kepru's place as my Pastel Cy's petpet :D

Awww, I'm not only one who missed one day haha. It's a bit aggravating to miss an item for one day but oh well, no biggie. At least it wasn't an avatar...I'd be crying if I missed out on that for one silly day.

I love the Faellie. Too bad I just bought a Cobrall and a Disco Petpet PB and painted it, otherwise the Spring Faellie would've been not only free- but matched gypsyboots so much better. Darrrrrn. I got all the Neggs on release day but either it glitched out or I sincerely forgot to take a couple back to Kari on their release day because I didn't get all golden check marks although it said I got all the Neggs. Bummerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

At least I didn't miss an avatar, but still. Would've liked to have that background.

Does anyone know what the next site event is going to be?

Should start with the pre-AC festivities later this month.

I'm already anticipating the finger-pain. xD

I'm frustrated because this is the first year in some time which we didn't get an avvie. Also the first year that I got everything on the release day... But oh well :rolleyes_anim:

I'm in the same boat but I'm so glad I got the site theme :D The background is absolutely gorgeous as well. Bring on the AC!!