Claim Your Festival of Neggs Prizes!

hrtbrk

Since it errors when you try to Album it, it's likely TNT just assigned it the wrong category on accident. The description reads like it should be wearable. They'll fix it sometime tomorrow.

Nooooooooo mine went into the album =(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I only did one day of the negg hunt so I only got the Negg Crown and I put it in the seashell album oh well. Also the Spring Faellie looks really cute. Since I only found one negg I didn't get it but thankfully there were some being sold in the stores.

Aw, why isn't the Negg Crown wearable? D: It should be!

Got all the prizes (I think), and I already had the site theme so I'm wondering why I'm being awarded it again XD

I was way too busy this month, but I got the Spring Faellie and Brilliant Negg Crown. If my Faerie Spardel wasn't zapped, I'd attach it to my Plushie Kacheek. I haven't customized the Woodland Aisha I have on an another account, but I can maybe think of something to match.

I missed one day, so I didn't get the background. A shame really but it was unavoidable. I'm really Happy with that Faille!!! How cute!!!

I am also one of the people getting one green dot. I thought I did the thing already but find out one day later that I didn't. TT I don't care about the background but can't help kicking for not getting the site preference. And I haven't the thing even though I participate every since the first year. Well, there is still next year....

I was out of town during this whole thing, and managed to miss at least one day for each egg. Ugh. I did enjoy the daily prizes though. One of these days I need to get a laptop and play NP, since every Easter holiday I'm gone!

I was out of town during this whole thing, and managed to miss at least one day for each egg. Ugh. I did enjoy the daily prizes though. One of these days I need to get a laptop and play NP, since every Easter holiday I'm gone!

I hear you. I have never completed any of the past Festivals of Neggs (causing me to miss out on a couple avatars :mellow:.) The Easter holidays are just usually so demanding. This is the first time i have ever completed the Festival. Yeah, get yourself that laptop. I am sure you deserve it. Then you can load it with neopet wallpaper; thus, repelling your son from getting near it. Ha. I remember you saying he made fun of your neopetting in an older thread. He would most likely just switch images on you, like my kid would.

I liked the foregrounds and backgrounds i got from the festival, even if they are all flowery. They match my pink grarrl....

This was my second FoN. Last year I missed a day or two but I finally got the site theme this year. I was also hoping for an avatar to be released, maybe next year...

If there's anyone who hasn't realized yet, the description was not a mistake - the Negg Crown can be put in your stamp album. It goes under the "Treasures of the Deep" page. I bought a couple extra just in case they rise in price later on down the road.

Now I'm kind of kicking myself for missing one single lousy day and getting a green circle for it. I was online and everything, there's absolutely no excuse for missing that negg! I guess I'll have to shell out my NPs for that BG sometime later today.

The crown looks amazing and I really really hope TNT made a mistake and that it's wearable. It is just too gorgeous to sit in an album and be forgotten about. :D

The Spring Faellie is so adorable!! I don't know who to put it on.

For those of you who may be wondering, the site theme this year is the same one from previous years. So if you received it in a previous year, you didn't miss a new one this year. :)

Now it's time to say goodbye to my favorite Neopian event. :(

Same here! I missed one freaking day! ugh