Neopets stats, what do you have?

Post your pets stats and compare to others

Mines at around 650HSD which will hopefully be going up quite a lot as im about to finish power leveling so I'll have access to the ninja training school! No more 24hr courses!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Battledome & Battlepedia Chat'.

Ansteigen is at 2352 HSD. I haven't been doing any training through the schools for a while, since I had a tonne of cookies. I'm finally down to only five, haha.

HIT POINTS: 847 / 847
STRENGTH: ULTIMATE (757)
DEFENCE: ULTIMATE (748)
MOVEMENT: ULTIMATE (261)
INTELLIGENCE: ULTIMATE GENIUS (316)

I'm in the process of training/evening out my stats after years of zapping (I'm still zapping) This is were we stand so far:

Level:337
Health:673
Strength:ULTIMATE (248)
Defence:LEGENDARY (122)
Move:ULTIMATE (162)
Intelligence:ULTIMATE GENIUS (365)

I don't usually post stats, but since anyone could look them up anyway, and I never 2p battle.... XD

Hit Points: 796 / 796
Strength: ULTIMATE (798)
Defence: ULTIMATE (798)
Movement: ULTIMATE (395)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1613)

*Gasp* Almost at the 3-red stone training level. -_-

I like to keep my "build" balanced. Having reached the highest STR and DEF boosts already, I will continue to train those stats in the slight possible chance TNT might add more boosts. XD (Someday in the next decade or so perhaps!) LOL

Re: my movement stat. You only need 201 movement to use the Heavy Robe of Thievery, and that's pretty much IT for movement requirements in the BD. The extra movement points are all from CHEAP Air Faerie quests, and random stat points from Kitchen Quest prizes (on Mystery Island). It would be nice if TNT came up with more Agility-based equipment though. lol IMHO of course. ;)

My training has been more important than my lackluster, intermediate equipment. More power behind weaker weapons makes the damage pretty darn good anyway. ;)

My HSD is 1803 right now. I'm training strength to 750 and then I'm going to work on defense. She's a lab rat who's been zapped for years. Recently I trained her up to trainable, and now I train with codestones and zapping.

Hit Points: 959 / 959

Strength: ULTIMATE (694)

Defence: ULTIMATE (150)

Movement: ULTIMATE (263)

HSD 733, all thanks to the lab ray because I'm a cheapskate like that. Plus I don't think I have the determination to train my pet through the training school. I've been trying to train up my level but it's still at 66...

Hit Points: 485 / 489

Strength: ULTIMATE (205)

Defence: GREAT (39)

Movement: AWESOME (65)

Hit Points: 102 / 102
Strength: LEGENDARY (103)
Defence: LEGENDARY (103)
Movement: GREAT (39)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (445)

Obviously not the greatest stats, but it keeps going up. :) This time last year, the stats were all around 8, so it certainly is a vast improvement.

Got to about 6 codestones and didn't want to spend that much time per point. So I "raced" up to level 250 and now am trying to get everything back up to even starting with strength then HP then defense.

Hit Points: 239 / 239
Strength: ULTIMATE (365)
Defence: ULTIMATE (250)
Movement: AMAZING (89)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1200)

Nice pets everyone! I "liked" all the balanced pets. Muwahahahaha, I prefer using Defense as well as Offense. XD

I suppose if a pet has thousands of HP, then Defense wouldn't matter as much, especially with full blockers for shields or dual duties. Still, can't say I've never found having defense UNuseful. ;) Defense has saved my rear plenty of times. LOL But I think every pet listed looks like it's going pretty well, including the strategies listed. There is no right way or wrong way really, if your training allows your pet to get the WIN in battle, then that's cool. ;)

I forgot to mention my training methods. I use Kitchen Quests, scratchcards (Terror Trove and Faeries Fortune, usually as I get them unless I need levels) Faerie Quest cookies, and the Training school. Sometimes Armoured Neggs.

Lvl : 131
Str : 250
Def : 243
Mov : 42
Hp : 249 / 252

Getting my pet's defense boost up to 250. Maybe will go for 300 boost then power train. I use zapping and training together. Started training around October 2012 but training intermittent during the school year. Also training a L97 pet. Currently raising its def boost to 35.

Here's my pet's current stats. I'm training to level 251. I'm always low on regular codestones and 8 codestones/24 hours is just way too much. Once she hits that level, I'll be getting her stats evened out again and keeping them that way as I increase them.

Level: 206
Health: 322 / 322
Strength: ULTIMATE (329)
Defence: ULTIMATE (314)
Move: AWESOME (65)

I decided to race through the more expensive and time consuming levels of the island training. So now I'm at the Secret Ninja School and trying to catch up on everything. I'm currently in the process of working on movement so I can use the Heavy Robe of Thievery that I bought a few months ago. Once movement is caught up, I'll go back to training evenly. (I haven't decided if I'll continue to train movement past 200 yet, but I'm leaning towards continuing since you never know what the future will bring.) I've been training fairly consistently at the Secret Ninja School and using Faerie Quest Cookies quite a bit so it's been going pretty quickly. I also decided to start training Luterza as a lab rat, but it hasn't even been a week yet, so I haven't seen much change yet.

Here's T3's current stats:

Level: 255

Health: 227/227

Strength: Ultimate (215)

Defense: Ultimate (208)

Move: Ultimate (154)

Intelligence: Ultimate Genius (722)

And a question: What does the HSD number mean?

And a question: What does the HSD number mean?

HSD is Health + Strength + Defense. It's an easy way of comparing pets that aren't necessarily trained the same (for example, Lab Rats generally have very low defence and very high health).

So, your pets HSD would be 227H+215S+208D = 650

:)

HSD of 733, all thanks to the lab ray because I'm a cheapskate like that. I've considered making my pet trainable, but I don't think I have the determination to do it. I've been trying to get his level up (just for faerie abilities), but he's still at 66...

Hit Points: 485 / 489

Strength: ULTIMATE (205)

Defence: GREAT (39)

Movement: AWESOME (65)

Lvl : 399
Str : 798
Def : 798
Mov : 798
Hp : 797 / 797

Currently training HP, and then I'll probably start zapping again and training HP (and level) exclusively. (At this point, it would be cheaper to item-train than codestone-train everything besides level and HP, though I'm not going to actively increase the other stats since they're just about 1 "boost" beyond the highest current boost now already. I already have a good stash of negg tokens, and I might try to buy items for the other stats, maybe 1 per week, to keep in my SDB so I'll be ready to start training again if more boosts are released, or maybe to sell if they inflate massively during the next war. It can't hurt to have a stockpile ready.)

Wow Siniri! I haven't seen anyone else who's trained movement. I stopped actually training it about 100 points or so ago. My movement is where it is because of random air faerie quests and Kitchen Quest stats. But I do the random air faerie quests still just in case there's another piece of equipment that uses movement higher than the Heavy Robe of Thievery. ;)

I also intend on working on HP, STR, and DEF still just in case TNT releases new boosts.

Awesome job on your training Siniri! :D

Aquamentis, I keep holding out hope that movement will actually be taken into account in the new BD somehow as it moves out of beta. I'd rather train things at their cheapest possible price than worry about having to go back and catch up later once TNT releases new boosts or weapons. I've actually decided to hold off zapping until I get my HP to 3x level, though -- no sense in pushing myself into the next codestone level sooner than necessary, especially since other stats are just "bonus" from here on out. I'm sure once I start zapping again, I'll need to use some armoured neggs to keep the defense up. I'm not sure how high I want to take the HP before retiring her from the lab ray permanently -- obviously the more expensive training becomes, the more worth it the lab ray becomes, too... but I would like to morph and paint my battler back into an Island Mynci eventually (it would be so much easier if I could make a different pet the Island Mynci, but she was a Mynci for so long, I can't just make another pet my Mynci, especially since the others are already their preferred colors/species).

I've been working on training a pet. Making good progress but he's still a baby really. Training mostly evenly for now but I'm not going to train movement past 100 right now I don't think...it doesn't seem to be very useful except for a select few weapons? (Someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong).

Lvl : 34
Str : 55
Def : 55
Mov : 34
Hp : 55 / 55

Siniri, that's why I'm going to continue training other stats, and do whatever cheap air faerie quests I get. Just in case TNT does someday increase the boosts. I like the way you think! XD

SophieEA, Yep, only a few items use movement. The most popular (I would think) is the Heavy Robe of Thievery.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/689/

The pet using this needs an agility/movement stat of 201. Then it will steal once per battle, then disappear for the rest of the battle after stealing. Unlike the sticky-hands the enemy does NOT get the robe to possibly use against you after it successfully steals.

Hope this helps. :)

Siniri, that's why I'm going to continue training other stats, and do whatever cheap air faerie quests I get. Just in case TNT does someday increase the boosts. I like the way you think! XD

SophieEA, Yep, only a few items use movement. The most popular (I would think) is the Heavy Robe of Thievery.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/689/

The pet using this needs an agility/movement stat of 201. Then it will steal once per battle, then disappear for the rest of the battle after stealing. Unlike the sticky-hands the enemy does NOT get the robe to possibly use against you after it successfully steals.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you so much, that really does help. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My pet is at level 116 and

hp:126

strength: 127

defence: 124

movement: 60

intelligence: 564

like a lot of you, I'm looking at how to train as cheaply as I can. The cookies are great but that's once a day. I am going to have to just bite the bullet and push forward until I can get into the ninja school. I have had little to no luck with the scratch cards and the Count loves to raise everyone's level EXCEPT my battle pet! lol.. In another thread someone mentioned that they thought that Coltzan stopped giving out strength/defence/etc. boosts to higher level pets and I am thinking the same thing. He was getting increases with Coltzan until about a month ago. Now he may get an intelligence boost or a dubloon but that's it. weird.