6th Annual Neopies Begins!

hrtbrk

The Battleground: Awakened was not my favorite battleground avatar and I was so disappointed in not getting the Monster Hunting avvie it broke my heart!

I voted for the Snow Roller. I was given a Money Tree Toothbrush Holder.

I'm pretty much voting for the only avatar I managed to get so far. :U That would be the Awakened avatar, although that's probably my least favorite faction.

I received Royalty Golden Biscuit.

I really dislike the Monster Hunting avatar since it just seems so messy to me.

You actually get random items sold in the NC Mall worth the sum of 150NC from opening a mystery capsule of that price. The items that are limited edition that are listed as coming from those capsules are bonus items that you have a chance of receiving in addition to the normal items. You only receive one bonus item per capsule opened and you aren't even guaranteed that item. It's why a lot of people buy a ton of mystery capsules so that they have an increased chance of getting the limited edition bonus items.

But the problems you mentioned are entirely common, unfortunately. There are several species that seem to have issues with the items that come out for customization. They usually do a little bit better with NC items than np as far as fixing it, but then you get things like what you noted.

Oh gosh. Thanks for explaining that but it leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I mean at least assure people that they'll get at least one of the bonus items. I mean they're customers, don't make them gamble for something. You know what they want so help them out. Don't just try to get their money. Wow, I'm really not a fan of such a money grubbing scheme.

I'm glad that they're willing to fix some things, but if it's common then maybe there's another problem that needs to be fixed for long term results.

I'm going with Battleground: Awakened, too. Why? Because the Spooky Food Eating Contest was an unfair reward as only some people got it as opposed to everybody who participated being awarded an avatar, as in most previous plots and events. Unfair? Very. Even though I have the avatar, I hate it because of how unfairly it was rewarded and as such never want to use it. I feel like I don't deserve it. Pretty as the Snow Roller avatar is, the Obelisk war truly gave out the avatars of the year, in my opinion, and as a bonus, my favourite faction, the Awakened, is being nominated. (yeah don't let the Order banner fool you. True, I joined that faction in the war, but I'm loyal to the zombies and ghosts now).

That was my vote, and I got Nimmo Drums. What a pattern, the spooky related things tend to gain my vote most of the time. XD

Today was more difficult for me XD I actually like all of these items. The Runes of the Obelisk and the Moehug don't look good on every species, though. The Glowing Spell Runes FG is more versatile than Fyoras Eyeshadow because it can be worn on a pet of any color. So that's what got it my vote. Most versatile overall, therein more opportunities for use.

Recieved Royalty Golden Biscuit

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

gif_frame_delicate_border.gif
Intricate Border Ink Frame

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.v

oted for the spell runes...not too shabby^^ though I already had it in my closet xD

As much as I love the eyeshadow, there is absolutely NO way makeup is gonna win, so...hm, do I like the Spellseeker or Obelsik runes more....Spellseeker runes. They're kinda more epic and an awesome foreground wearable. Got a Wind Up Faerie Xweetok. Jealous of that one person who got a wearable for voting. XD

This one was a little tough for me since I didn't really like any of these NC events. I voted for Honest Pete because it was least expensive to participate in between that and the Altador Cup Fanatics Museum. I didn't like the Runic Doors because you could get the same item more than once and there were limited prizes. Chef Julien's thing was really very short which was fine, but I wasn't overly fond of those items. The Fanatics Museum gave a lot of different prizes, but nothing I would really use, and was 700NC for a ticket. It also lasted way too long for me. Honest Pete, the items are kind of versatile as far as being sort of spring/negg themed. The punches were 125NC each and you got one NC item and one exclusive/no trade np plushie. It just seemed like it was less costly. Plus, if you wanted something a little more pricy, they had the Bloomin' Neggs event happening too.

Received Nimmo Drums