6th Annual Neopies Begins!

hrtbrk

I like all of them.....THEY ALL WIN! Okay okay, I have to vote for ONE....Well I'll go with Sparky, due to the relevance of the passing of the Spardel's inspiration. Otherwise I'd vote for all of them XD

Got Transparent Lemon Soap. Is that food or grooming? O.o

(and I'm glad I'm in a better mood today. :P)

I refused to vote for the Tamed Mini-Monster because, even though it was a bright idea, I thought it was highly unfair the way they gave it to players. No seeming criteria. I did each and every step of the Spooky Contest plevent but didn't get it...

Anyways, voted for Sparky because of the meaning. <3

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

boo_cheese.gif
The Little Book of Cheese
inst_nimmo_drums.gif
Nimmo Drums

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

missed a day =( I hate being sick...but chose the tamed mini-monster and the scenic background one xD

I broke my pattern XD I feel like the Scenic Tyrannian BG and the Secluded Bench BG are both more versatile than the other choices. And I like them both. But I voted for Temple of 1000 Tombs Interior BG because it just made me happy XD Everytime I see someone using it, I grin for no apparent reason. I just like scrolls, okay...

Received Nuranna Plushie

I really don't know....but with the Temple of 1000 Tombs background, plus a Nimmo, Kougra, or Techo with the proper explorer wearables, you have an Indiana Jones cosplay pet. For the sake of cosplay, that is my vote. XD Got an Ice Mote.

Voted for Kanrik since thieves are my favorite faction. This was the first time I actually didn't hesitate about my vote :D

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

toy_mutant_grundo.gif
Mutant Grundo Plushie

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

I would have liked this to be the Best Faction Leader, but there are only four slots per ballot and six faction leaders so.....

The twins were my favourite ^^ Not surprising as the Awakened is my favourite faction, so it'd be no surprise they'd win my vote.

I got a Money Tree Toothbrush Holder. And not cake? Aw drat. XD