6th Annual Neopies Begins!

hrtbrk

Noooo, I can't choose between the Obelisk War or the Spooky Food Eating Contest!

In the end, decided to go with the War, since the Contest had those catacombs we all got really sick of. Plus, I think the factions made a bigger impact on the past year, too, as well as now having the skirmishes result from it, with boons to be won. Plus, everybody was awarded avatars for participating, and six more for each faction! It was just better all around, as much as I liked the Contest, I had to go with the War.

Oh, and I got Kadoatie Puffs for voting.

I went with the War as well. It was the first plot I participated in from beginning to end in ages, and it was the first war I've ever been prepared for, so I ended up enjoying it a tonne! :D I got a set of Nimmo Drums. :)

Voted for the War. It was the first plot where I was mostly capable of participating in most of the battles. And the plot where I was most active. New avatars galore. Plus more Kanrik? Yesss.

This year was my first AC, but again. Unfair system, I felt. Unfair cheating groups. Tedious. I'll do it again, but only because I want access to the trophy/prize shop.

I liked the Spooky Food Eating Contest. I liked that it was Supernatural themed too. The catacombs were kind of tedious, though. And I missed trick-or-treat bags. The fatigue curse was obnoxious too. I kind of like Grave Danger though?

Daily Dare it was the first year I got the top tier trophy, but I literally only participate for the trophy/prizes. It's actually more stressful for me than fun.

Received Sculpting Clay as my prize for voting.

I'm glad I didn't miss the first day of voting! I tend to forget x_x
I voted for the War, because we have the AC and DD every year, and I missed most of the SFEC (and it wasn't that fun anyway).

I got a Kiko Lake Carpentry Background...

I voted for daily dare...although it was the most frustrating one for me because I'm not very good at some of that games and lost out on the top trophies! It was very close... I got a Strawberry Quiggle Cupcake

I voted for the Obelisk War and received a-- wait let me go check...

I received a Chocolate Frame.

It's definitely making me hungry.

Altador Cup was nice, but I didn't really get into it as much as I'd like since I was busy with the war/skirmish.

Daily Dare-- I couldn't even complete most of the challenges so hey.

The Spooky Food Eating Contest jus made me mad for some reason.

The war is helping me to collect more avatears, so I'm happy with that. I've also formed a cute little bondwith the Seekers. I love my Seeker bretheren. ;u;
I liked my Mystery Island folks as well, but I honestly can't remember even one of their names and I feel bad for that. :C Even though I haven't really been a loyal Seeker, a couple of Seekers and I still send each other things and talk. <3
I never thought that a war would be able to unite me to people in such a way. :U

EDIT: Gaah! I remember why! Everyone was getting paint brushes and no matter what I did it just wasn't happening for me. Didn't even get the avatar. :I Now, those don't make an event bad, but one has to admit that when you're doing the same thing as everyone else and they're getting cool things and you're getting like a keychain (idk) then it could really become upsetting. Cava whines all the time 2k14.

I voted for the Spooky food contest just because it gave me a zombie paint brush amongst other things :)

I was torn between the obelisk war since it gave me quite a bit of avvies (I didn't get the Spooky food contest one boohoo). But I think the Spooky food contest was a bit more fun since the obelisk was the battledome over and over again :(

I voted for the Spooky Food Eating Contest. The Altador Cup is one of my favorite parts of Neopets, but it just wasn't fun this year. The Daily Dare is always more stressful than fun, even if I did like it a little better this year. I did like both the Obelisk War and the Spooky Food Eating Contest, but the Spooky Food Eating Contest had more humor and a little more of a story.

I didn't care much for today's category... I thought about voting for "Artists Take the Day Off" because those are usually kinda funny, but I ended up voting for "Faerie Festival" because of the eyeshadows.

My prize today was a Plushie Kiko Plushie... And yesterday I got a Kiko Lake background. I hope this isn't a pattern. I don't want Kiko items everyday! lol

@deboratibi; I'm not a big fan of Best News Day either. No worries.

------------

I voted for Artists Take The Day Off. Um, thing is I do read the news section every now and then, but for some reason I didn't see any of those news updates. Actually, I might had seen one. Anyway, I looked back at the archived news. I dunno, I had already voted before I looked but I might have chosen Tyrannian Victory Day. I don't know.

I received a Haunted Laboratory Background.