New Avatar: Snow Roller!

hrtbrk

It seems like it's going to be a high score table one. People have gotten over 6,000 without getting the avatar. Might just not be activated yet, of course.

This is just painful- last I checked only the top 30 or so scores on the HST had a score high enough- this is worse than a top 50 avatar. :P

My highest score is about half of what I need. This will require me selling my soul to get, I think. XD

Well another game avatar I need to obsess over. I think my high score for this game is around 2k, so lots of practicing to do.

Xepha thanks for the tips. I definitely won't be using my fast maccy for this one. I guess I'll have to brave the archaic desktop. :)

I've kind of resolved myself to not getting most of the game avatars!

Well I have a real first world problem - None of my computers are slow enough!

LOL, I'll bet you never thought you would say you're computer is too good!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahhhh, I was excited for having an avatar for a game I was actually okay at - but my high score is only 6029. And I have a silver trophy. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I guess I'll give it a shot and then give up super fast at how hopeless it is, like all game avatars so far. Haha.

Oh maaan, this is gonna be hard.. Goparokko has been driving me crazy enough :ohno:

Been practicing this morning a bit...

You pretty much need a perfect run to get the avatar. You need both to pick up all the items you can and have a 100% size at the end of the level. Personally, I think it's better to achieve the 100% as soon as possible since then you only need to keep a finger on your space bar to jump over obstacles.

From experience, you need to have at least 2000 pts at the end of level 1, and to be on the safe side I'd say at least 4500 pts at the end of level 2. If you don't meet any of those scores, restart.

My best score now is around 6300... so I'm not far from the avatar score. Still need to do better in the last level though.

Done! Lag is definitely your friend with this one. Never thought I would not hate Flash player. I played on the best game quality (you can change it on the game landing screen by clicking the gear before you hit "play"), and I also had Habi and a couple other programs running in the background. Made it much easier.

I've never played this before...it's going to take me a L-O-N-G time to figure this out! Thanks for the tips, everyone!!!

Ahhhh, I was excited for having an avatar for a game I was actually okay at - but my high score is only 6029. And I have a silver trophy. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I guess I'll give it a shot and then give up super fast at how hopeless it is, like all game avatars so far. Haha.

At least you have a trophy! You're still a lot better than I am. Okay at? I actually consider you to be quite good if you have a trophy for it.

What's the story at the end?

I'm on 5710 but it's gone so slow and just keeps going with obstacles to jump but I can't jump in time and there are no items. It's gotten to the point where I can leave it go because it builds up to 100% in the space between obstacles anyway. It's that slow..

Are we meant to manually end game at the end?

Does anyone else get this? How is the game meant to end?

I'm on level 3-2 ..

If it seems to be lagging to much, click the end game button and then answer by NO to be back in the game. It should be running normally again. I don't know why 3-2 is so much a pain. -_-