Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

I just got my highest ever score in korbats lab and there was errors processing my score. grrrr!

I am not sure I'm able for this GMC madness!

I'm not sure if this is what happened to you, but thought I'd mention it anyways. If your game is open before 12:40am NST you will need to refresh it after that time. If you don't your scores won't send and you'll just get frustrated.

So far the challenges have been relatively easy for me, today is definitely an exception. I'm going to have a bit of a hard time with these games today. Hopefully luck will be on my side and I can complete the challenges. Kass Basher is probably going to be about the hardest for me.

I'm not sure if this is what happened to you, but thought I'd mention it anyways. If your game is open before 12:40am NST you will need to refresh it after that time. If you don't your scores won't send and you'll just get frustrated.

Why is this? That may have been what happened.

Any idea why my score of 150 in Petpet Rescue wouldn't register even though the score sent and it's above the requirement? (110)

The lag is horrible in it.

Kass basser will probably be the worst for me too, if i ever get to it. I'm leaving it last.

Edit: just seen why my score wouldn't register.. it's not a qualifying game.

Any idea why my score of 150 in Petpet Rescue wouldn't register even though the score sent and it's above the requirement? (110)

Kass basser will probably be the worst for me too, if i ever get to it. I'm leaving it last.

It's just a thing TNT has implemented, not exactly sure why.

Petpet Rescue appears to be glitched right now. The game isn't even on the qualifying games list. You'll probably have to hold off on that one for the mean time.

Guys, kass basher is easy. Don't give up. You just need to practice enough to get to unlock the better bats.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm definitely not giving up until there's only 10 minutes left on the clock to complete all the challenges lol. In the mean time I'm going to give it my all and hope for the best. :)

So far the games have been fairly easy for me, so it's only natural that they start getting harder for me. Must keep going! :D

Nooo..... my computer's internet was busted so I couldn't complete the challenge before the day lapsed.

Are my chances of getting a trophy for completing the challenges on each day gone?

Once you unlock the bat in Kass Basher, you can get 800+ points with your eyes closed. You can even easily get more than 378 with the stick if you wait til the wind is strong. I wish all the challenges were this easy to complete.

Now these other 3 games are a pain to play more than once.

Nooo..... my computer's internet was busted so I couldn't complete the challenge before the day lapsed.

Are my chances of getting a trophy for completing the challenges on each day gone?

No. you'll still get your trophy, but you'll probably miss out on the exclusive prize. not worth that much for GMC though. usually around 300k

I absolutely hate Kass Basher. I got it done. But I hate it.

My prize isn't being awarded for successfully beating Petpet Rescue.

And the entire website is apparently down now? I can't get in to do Shenkuu Warrior.

When you submit a score, but Neopets goes down and it doesn't go through -.-

That has happened to me like... genuinely dozens of times at this point.

Edit: So I got in and submitted my score for Shenkuu Warrior. That worked. But Petpet Rescue is still glitched? I really hope I won't need to get the score again and resubmit. I hate that game and was excited to get the required score the first time...

To team-mooners re: petpet rescue:

Don't worry about it. A similar situation happened in GMC 2012 for team ninja. Neopets extended the time frame to complete all of the days challenges for a golden tick. (this included same day games were not glitched, and was a universal extension for team pirate too)

Argh today is like Daily Dare nightmare condensed into one: games I don't like & games I'm not good at all. Like Warrior Princess II again after appearing already in DD? Grrr

I think the name of the game for Team Moon today is PATIENCE. Waiting for the ball in korbats lab... Waiting for the Hasee... waiting for the Wind... I am having trouble today. The last couple days I have had a pretty easy time compared to others, but man, today has been rough. So far I have no scores! Ugh... I hope my luck changes!

Does anyone have Advice for Kass Basher? I can't seem to unlock the third bat. My best score is 390...

Oh and Thanks TDN for all the great Guides! As usual I would never be able to accomplish this event without you!

Edit: Mmkay... Totally realized I had the scores messed up for Kass Basher. LOL Needless to say I have completed that challenge. I'm actually done with all of them besides Petpet Rescue. I sent my score before I knew it was glitched... Feels great to be finished today, although I'm worried about that Petpet Rescue issue... I wish it had happened on a week day and not the weekend when no one os in the office... You'd think they would have someone checking in to make sure their events are working properly each day...

I love todays games! The only one that might give me problems is petpet rescue. I am terrible at that one, but all the others: Perfect for me!

I'm a happy camper today. :)