Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

Anyone on Team Moon, I have something to say:

As of 10 AM NST (or shortly after that), you can now play Petpet Rescue and complete the challenge that requires you to play the game as it has been recently added to the Qualifying Games List!

Thanks for the fix TNT! Everyone who's at Team Moon gladly appreciates it. :)

-Neomysterion and everyone at TDN

There's no resetting the timer for timed challenges, once the time is up, that's it.

Here's info about timed challenges from the FAQ page:

What are timed challenges?

There are a few challenges during the GMC that will be timed. Once a challenge’s timer has been activated, you will have 24 hours to complete that challenge. If you do not complete the challenge in the time given, you will not receive credit or a prize for that challenge. You also won’t be able to play any related bonus challenges if you do not complete the initial challenge in the time allotted.

Finally finished all the challenges for today! :laughingsmiley:

Definitely not getting most of the bonuses for today though.

Super Hasee Bounce and Shenkuu Warrior II were easy, but the rest took me so long to get the score I needed. Plus the whole Petpet Rescue glitch...

I've finished too! Really glad it was fixed before nighttime here on the East Coast. Thanks TDN for the update! And TNT for fixing on a week end!

I don´t like korbat`s lab game :( it takes me more time than the other games to get the score...

I don´t like korbat`s lab game :( it takes me more time than the other games to get the score...

It is the most boring game known to man.. thank goodness for Kass Basher.. easiest game on this entire site woohoo!! might actually complete some bonuses today

Oh wait, new rant. I HATE PETPET RESCUE i don't want to rescue them. I am sososososososooo bad at that game my goodness.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally got 110 for Petpet Rescue. I was at 105 with no lives left and my heart was beating so fast. Definitely not completing the bonuses for that one.

I can't get any higher than 75 :(

bahaha just got to 110 and was so happy i ran into the lava, laughing at that silly scorchio.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

110 in Petpet Rescue is not hard at all.

If you are having trouble, restart until you see 4 gems in level 1 (and go grab them before turning up all petpets.) If you are lucky, you will get some gems next to you at the start of level 2 and might only have 1 or 2 petpets to get in that level. There is a pattern in the way boulders move, and once you know it they are super easy to avoid. Make sure not to stay in the exact same spot for too long though. ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! All my swearing over Meerca Chase and Stowaway Sting were completely wasted - I should have saved them for today and that %#% Shenkuu #%&/¤%/ Warrior and Petpet Rescue!!!!! :grrr:

Any top spot is lost for me. I can't get 110 in Petpet rescue.

Edit: I can't believe it, I frickin' did it. But my nerves are shot! NO WAY am I doing ANY bonuses today, and I will NOT be trying for PetPet Rescue bonuses at all. Holy crap, if I was the type to drink I'd get a big one right now..

My boyfriend was really shocked at the amount of swearing that went into petpet rescue. But I managed it, I had to go to a PC room to complete Berry Bash yesterday and now he's thinking I'm a little obsessed : ) Just for events!

Petpet Rescue and Shenkuu Warrior were giving me fits as well. I had to break down and plug in an external mouse for SW, because my laptop mouse wouldn't cooperate.

Just as an FYI, for Korbat' Lab, you can type 'skip' and skip the level your own while keeping your points.

Okay so I also hate petpet rescue like most of everyone it seems ...

I also have a questions about points and how they work....

so if i finish at least the original challenge but not the bonuses would I still get the highest trophy?

Or do you have to finished all bonuses for that?

I have done all of the original challenges but cannot finish all of the bonuses (so hard for a few of them)

I have done most of the bonuses but not all...

Thanks for whoever answers :)

My boyfriend was really shocked at the amount of swearing that went into petpet rescue. But I managed it, I had to go to a PC room to complete Berry Bash yesterday and now he's thinking I'm a little obsessed : ) Just for events!

Just remind him of your swearing the next time he swears over a football match or GTA or whatever he's into ;)

After careful consideration, I have decided the Petpet Rescue was created specifically to make me frustrated.

You and I both! IT took me forever to get that one. I was getting upset! But I finally managed to complete it! Probably not gonna do the bonuses anymore. I'm all gamed out now!

I'm not sure why so many people are having trouble with Petpet rescue. I found it to be one of the quickest and easier games (not including scores not working at the beginning of the day). You should have 110 points by the time you collect the first or second petpet on level 2 if you get all the gems. Just make sure you get on the boats on the side closest to where the fastest boats start.

*sigh* Yep, I got tripped up by Kass Basher.

It's almost midnight NST & the game keeps on not working well on my comp.

So I think I'm about to call it a day D;