Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

Second day was fun :) I love Top Chop and I enjoyed playing Eye of the Storm again after more than a year of playing it for the last time ... it needs no skill whatsoever , just some luck :) i finished all the bonuses too

Thanks for the advice of yesterdays game!

Just discovered the 'Progress' tab. It looks like tomorrow the challenges rise.

I'm glad it's a holiday then the weekend so I have time to spend on the challenges otherwise the rising number of challenges would be pretty daunting.

Hmmm... if I remember correct, the list of games will be a part of the challenge, to send as many scores in as many games as possible? If so, since the Moon challenges were pretty easy, I only have 7 incompletes left, just in case, since I had the time. Good luck everyone!

I am definitely liking Team Sun's games a lot more today. Ultimate Bullseye and Sutek's Tomb are both so easy for me. Too bad I chose Team Moon... Don't like ANY of the games so far.

Also looks like it's day games vs night games, not action vs puzzle this year.

I'm team Sun but I love Spinnacles :D kinda concerned bout Nova Defender as I haven't played it before.

From the games so far, it seems that those for the sun's team are Altador based or related like Mop & bop & Ready to Roll with the yooyus. As for lunar's side, they may be more Shenkuu related like Eye of the Storm.

Have I mentioned how very much I despise Spinacles? No? Well I do. >:C

Got all the challenges completed. All bonuses for the first two, but so far only two bonuses out of four on Spinacles. I'll keep working on it. But ew. Don't know that those last bonuses will happen.

I'm team Sun but I love Spinnacles :D kinda concerned bout Nova Defender as I haven't played it before.

From the games so far, it seems that those for the sun's team are Altador based or related like Mop & bop & Ready to Roll with the yooyus. As for lunar's side, they may be more Shenkuu related like Eye of the Storm.

Oh, no. I should have picked Moon. I'm dreading Chariot Race. Hopefully its required score is as low as the ones have been so far.

I really can't stand Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway!!! I was so worried but managed to get the required score in just two tries. Phew! Thankfully I finished all the challenges today. Wasn't really looking forward to getting home late from Thanksgiving Dinner and having to open my lap top...

Happy Thanksgiving to those out there that celebrate it!

Got my last two bonuses. After an embarrassing amount of tries. The other games master challenges/daily dare things got me accustomed to being able to manage acceptable scores for that purpose for Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway. Spinacles was just a beast for me. Edna's Shadow had a bit of a learning curve, but it didn't take me all that long. Same with Nova Defender. I don't remember playing either of those two before.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!