Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

i am ready to cry. i thought the score needed was 450. i am an idiot.

Oh noes. Perhaps take a break, go do something else & get back to it later?

Good luck! I hope you get those high scoring berries again *hugs*

Oh noes. Perhaps take a break, go do something else & get back to it later?

Good luck! I hope you get those high scoring berries again *hugs*

I can't, I have class soon haha. I'm blaming this inability to play on my over-indulgence at Thanksgiving dinner last night..

IT'S OK TEAM MOON, I DID IT.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My high score for Meerca Chase is 270 so I thought I would have no problem. Wrong! Last time I played this it must have taken me all day! Oh man...

Edit: Well I got all the scores besides Stowawy Sting. This game is giving me a lot of trouble. A lot...

Oh my gosh. I completed the challenge for Turmac Roll. I was playing on hard and I got an aquaberry and my score shot up to 600 something. So I guess if you're having trouble my tip would be to play on hard and hope you get a high scoring berry. I think the points for each berry are multiplied by 3.

My high score for that game is 1,194. I have no idea how I achieved that, I was so young aswell. :weird:

Got them done too!

Turmac Roll was the only one I liked from these games for Moon. For everyone having problems with Turmac Roll, ALWAYS play on hard, it's not harder at all but you get more points. So much easier. Hope for a (few) good berries/berry and you're done, its the same for meerca chase, just hope to get a nice negg.

Well I completely failed at Suteks Tomb yest o_x so unfortunately I didn't complete that challenge... (there goes my level 5 trophy :laughingsmiley: )

But I did complete the other challenges yest, and the challenges today :) Meerca Chase gave me some issues.... but I got lucky with a fish negg and completed it.

There is a rumour that if you slowed down to the max on Turmac Roll and then sped up, you will get rarer berries.

I didn't believe this until I started getting 800 scores in Turmac Roll o_O

Maybe the game isn't so bad now (no, it's still pretty horrible but I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore this year)

Whew! I was getting a little worried with Stowaway Sting, but I finally managed a qualifying score.

Aaand now we're getting into the part of the challenge where I start just doing enough for the trophy and not bothering with the bonus points. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to do everything five times over if you include the initial challenge.

I'm joining really late again, but I'm on Team Moon.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on. @_@;;

Like, I didn't know what to do at first, but I'm okay now.

I probably won't even bother with the daily challenges.

It doesn't look like I can do most of them anyway. XD;;

Good luck guys!

Try playing on low res and small windows size if you're not already? It might help reduce the lag.

Yup , that's what I did ... it helped a LITTLE bit ... I barely managed to scrap by (1002 points) ...

Berry Bash was lagging like Hell and that yellow Kougra kept getting stuck in the same place .... I finally played on low res and smallest screen and it kept lagging but I managed to score 1002 !!!

I was wondering what was up with one of the tourists getting stuck. I'm glad I finished the challenges when I did.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

Anyone noticed after playing turmac roll for a while you get real dizzy?? I got some mad luck and hit a personal high score, but afterwards the room was spinning :P

Yes i hate turmac roll for that reason. I never understand how it is one of the more popular games in the games room.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one giving up on the bonuses... Lately it's been taking me long enough to actually get the scores the first time!

Good luck to everyone still trying, all you can really do is hope to get lucky for turmac roll and meerca chase II...

If you're having trouble on Stowaway Sting, here's how the money bags come up on each level:

Level 1: 4 money bags = 80 bonus points (don't finish the round without collecting them all; just leave a space open once you're at 60 points, and finish after collecting the fourth)

Level 2: 5 money bags = 100 bonus points (so again, make sure you collect them all before you finish)

Level 3: You should have 320+ points if you collected the money bags in the first two levels, so just avoid dying until you get to 445 or above. The first money bag will appear early in the level, and the second bonus will be a different item - usually, a 50 point diamond. It shows up between the appearance of your first and second enemy. If the first money bag is hard to get to, it may be better to let it go and watch for (hopefully) the diamond. The third money bag shows up right after the second bonus item, so that can be 90 quick points. Unless you have very bad luck or fall in a hole, you should have the score without needing to finish this level.

My best score for Extreme Herder was 55 so I'm very pleasantly surprised that I'm able to scrape by today's challenge :D

I can't, I have class soon haha. I'm blaming this inability to play on my over-indulgence at Thanksgiving dinner last night..

IT'S OK TEAM MOON, I DID IT.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats! so glad you did it :)

Team Sun Review of Challenges:

Day 1:

Add qualifying games to favs (Super easy 0/5)

Bumble beams (Easy 1/5) - Able to get the score during level 2

Day 2:

Mop n Bop: (Easy 1/5) - mindless game, just takes a while

Ready to roll: (Easy 1/5) - able to get the score at the end of level 2

Day 3:

Ultimate bullseye + Sutek's Tomb (moderate-hard 4/5) - I required a few retries to get the score. Ultimate Bullseye is hard for me, though 25 was much easier to reach than last year's 80. I also had to retry a couple of times to get Sutek's score

Nova defender (Easy 2/5) - easy enough, if you know how the scoring works (pick hard, wait for enemies to gather to collect gems all at once)

Faerie Bubbles (Easy-Moderate 3/5) - score is easy to reach, provided that you don't consistently get ridiculous starting bubbles (earth, dark, air)

Day 4:

Extreme herder 2 (Easy-Moderate 3/5) - Relatively straight forward game. Sometimes you're unlucky ans the petpets start out next to balthazaar

Meerca Chase II & Turmac Roll (Hard 4/5) - I had to retry quite a number of times for both meerca chase & turmac roll.

Berry Bash (Easy 2/5) - relatively simple game, just time consuming.

Day 5:

Cloud Raiders (Easy 2/4) - i don't get this game. I didn't read the instructions and mananged to get the score on the first go though.

Kass Basher / Hasee Bounce (Easy 2/4) - Kass basher is a daily for most and shouldn't be a problem. As for super hasee bounce, i could get to the score at around level 6-7, picking up minimal bonuses. 5 lives for the score is plenty.

Cooty Wars (Moderate-hart 4/5) - I'm not sure if it is my mouse,but i found level 3 a struggle and had to try 3 times to get the required score

Shenkuu Warrior (Easy 2/4) - Could get the required score at level 2. Plus you never actually die, you just keep trying when you fail.