Spooky Food Eating Contest: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Some people got a petpet??? NO FAIR, I did all the steps and went so far in the catacombs

this is, HOW???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I guess the petpet is for people that hit 100+ floors? I didn't get it, but I wouldn't have used it anyway. :) So congrats the people who did win it!

I'm not hugely fond of the avatar, but who cares- it's a new avatar! XD

(EDIT: Has anyone else not actually received the NP or items? I'm guessing that it's a common problem, like with the release of prizes at the end of any event, but just want to check!)

EDIT2: As someone below suggested, I just kept clicking on the prizes and thanks, and eventually got it. :)

I haven't received mine yet either. But I have received the theme and avatar.

I was having that problem too, but I just visited the prize page again and clicked the "Thanks, Judge!" until it finally showed up in my inventory, along with the np :)

Yay! Prizes! I feel bad I earned more than my partner, We both cleared about the same floors every day (120+) and did the flowers every day. I think the difference was the cheering/booing. I did that everyday till maxed out and my partner just did a few every day. BUT I am SO happy with my petpet and avatar!

This is what I got:

prizes.jpg

I got the petpet. I did 120 floors, I think, and every flower arrangement the day it went up. I didn't max out cheering/booing every day, but I did some every day.

Maybe it has to do with who you chose to cheer for? Those of you who did a lot of plot stuff without getting the petpet, did you cheer for Scarlet or one of the others?

I did not get the petpet either, but I got everything else.

I cheered for Scarlet in the competition and maxed out each time, I did the flowers every day, and did the catacombs every day eventually reaching floor 117.

The only things that I think could be missing for me are:

--I did not go to every possible room on each floor. (I got so bored with it that I started finishing each level as quickly as possible without searching in all the rooms).

--I think I *might* have missed one day of cheering in the spooky food eating contest.

I didn't get the petpet. I cheered for the Eyrie, I /think/ I maxed out cheering every day (might have been a few prizes short), did the flowers on the day of release, got to level 80-something, but didn't complete each level.

I cheered for Scarlet, Did the Flower on each day and did the floors up to around the 120 area and didn't get the petpet. The one thing I didn't do was cheer for Scarlet on the first day it was released? I think anyways. So that's the only thing I could think of, but I got everything else in the prizes, but it.

I received the petpet, and avatar and everything else. Kinda wished there was a trophy as well haha, but I guess this hardly counts as a plot.

If I recall correctly, I ended off at level 121 in the catacombs; didn't open all doors for all levels.

I completed every single day for the Magic Melody.

I maxed out everyday except maybe 1 or 2 days for the cheering/booing and was on team Scarlett.

Participated in everything day of release.