Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon - COMING SOON!

hrtbrk

The preview looks gorgeous! I think there are going to be some really lovely items coming out of this. :D

What team does everyone think they'll join?

Awesome! I love the look of Sun more (I'm a sucker for Faerie related stuff) but I'm more of a night person.

Judging by the items by each side, it looks like Moon will be more puzzle related, since the items seem to represent Spinacles, Ghost Bopper, and Kou-Jong. The Sun items look more action related and seem to be Hasee Bounce, Extreme Herder, and Sutek's Tomb. (Those are just my guesses.)

Wooohoo!!! Go Team Moon! I am more of a night/moon person ^_- goes along with the paranormal/witchy/spells things I'm into lol.I'm exited to see what kind of prizes there are and NC items for both sides ^_^ <3 GMC!!

Everyone says they're moon, so I guess I'll be Sun :P I am quite a sunny person, so even though I prefer the night to the day, day suits me better.

Oooh the preview looks gorgeous. And has already got me hooked. And torn.

Sun/moon & astronomical theme has always been a love of mine c: From the look of games,

both sides have games I'm decent at and disastrous at. I like the night sky but there are faeries on the Sun's side...

Argh choices, choices D:

This will be my first second Games Master Challenge. Forgot I took part last year (:

Still looking forward to it :D

Edited by Zephyr

Oh yay I love Game Master Challenge. Definitely MOON. I'm a total night person. Then again though if moon is more puzzle related games, then I don't know. I'm not so good at them, but we'll see.

Everyone is going for Team Moon XD that means the better game players might go for Team Sun and boost their scores for the win. Moon Team play your hardest!!!

But we all get the same prizes anyway if you beat everything perfectly. The only difference being the trophies and what wooden sign you get XD

The image seems to show a mix of action and puzzle games on each side, so maybe the distinction will be if the game takes place in a sunny or dark setting. (The story of Kou-Jong, pictured on the "moon" side, does tell about coming in weary from fog. The others pictured on each side fairly obviously take place in the light or dark.)