Spooky Food Eating Contest Destroyed!

hrtbrk

Oh wow scarlet has turned into a crazy beast and is out there on the looooosssseeee ...RUN for your lives !!!!!!!!!

OOO Im so glad I was on her team and not someone who boo d her ...erm at least I think Im glad I was on her side ...unless I start to feel a bit different too ???!!!

You don't think they might be under there??? D: Well, I guess we could go for a scavenger hunt?

EDIT: o.o Hmmm, maybe there's more to it... or a secret link that looks like Scarlet's gonna chase you or something o.o

You know what, I would destroy the place too. I mean, if I'd worked hard to win the contest, only to discover that they're taking away my prize because of discrimination against monsters...

And being so rude about it, too!

Well, it appears that the winner of the Spooky Food Eating Contest was a cheater! We didn't say monsters were allowed to compete! Tsk tsk. What is Neovia coming to, these monsters just don't know how to follow directions. Tippens must know what to do!

REALLY? They let in Neovians of all shapes and sizes and species, but one little monster and all of a sudden it's cheating? And is that actually written in the rules that monsters aren't allowed to compete? "We didn't say it was allowed" is different from "We said it wasn't allowed." So it wasn't in the rules (and if it had been, discrimination lawsuits, Lawyerbot!) but Scarlet should have just followed a rule that wasn't there? She knows how to follow directions--there was no direction.

I was rooting for Myrtle during the thing, but I'm cheering Scarlet on right now.

It was chef Julian in the kitchen with a tombscone!!!!

Omg, I seriously LOLed with that!! But you know what? I'm suspecting Chef Julian has something to do with all this, too! After all, he was the one who prepared the dishes... Hmmm...

And I always suspect the one with the most innocent face. We'll see! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Omg, I seriously LOLed with that!! But you know what? I'm suspecting Chef Julian has something to do with all this, too! After all, he was the one who prepared the dishes... Hmmm...

And I always suspect the one with the most innocent face. We'll see! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Not to mention Chef Julian just sort of stood there, arms crossed... sure, he looked surprised, but he didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave.

I thought that she turned into a monster BECAUSE she won. like whoever ate the most would've turned. Am i missing something?

Yes, as we can see on the alternate images. Whoever won would've turned into a monster anyway, but well, if that didn't happen, there'd only be a 1 in 4 chance of the event happening, right? (:

Hopefully Scarlet won't cause any mass destruction although i think that her turning could of been prevented by letting her have her prize she rightfully earned and let monsters join the eating contest so something like this wouldn't happen because what if there is other monsters who wanted to compete and they chose her to compete and the others could be angered and cause mass destruction on Neovia or worse.

Can I just say, I hope this is the entire scope Halloween event, dealing with the monster(s) from the contest? I was never really fond of the Masks of Dread events, and they never seemed sustainable long-term to me.

Well, I saw a glimpse of a Haunted Faire sign in an ad while I was browsing Neo. When I clicked it, all it did was lead me to Haunted Woods -.- but nothing was there :( Anywho, remember, Myrtle was a good sower. And Scarlet's profile says she was from Shenkuu, so might as well start somewhere xP I did check Prigpants & Swothly's but that was practically useless D: