Which faction are you joining for the 13th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 13th round?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 13th round?

• Seekers
    • Brute Squad
    • The Sway

probably will go for sway as I need that last avatar to get the set .. unless someone can advise me differently I will go for them

hmm not keen on being on the side of that snooty looking bird though grrrrr

Obviously I quite like the boons but Im more interested in getting the avatar and site theme now

I must admit I like the feeling of being on the winning side, I havent managed to just do the minimum battles as I keep telling myself I will..

I suddenly find myself thinking come on we can do it !! and I start fighting again - as if a couple of hundred battles extra will actually make some difference lol

Since I have all the avatars I'll wait a bit longer before making a decision, I will join the faction most people still need the avatar for.

I don't have any the avatars for this one but I like the Sway the best. I just joined them. Now I just need to remember to actually battle in three days.

Order is the only one left I still don't have so....I'll join for boons this round. Now I can't remember which had Cartography which I'd love to try, and which gave out the Stock Market boon, the Thieves had the latter, but which had Cartography?

I'm going to be waiting until the last minute to decide so I can see the most answers, since I'm going to go with the majority for those that need the avatar.

It's looking to be the Sway, but we'll see. :D

I would do the same as Spritzie but since I'll be at work at midnight NST and fall asleep the moment I come home and be at work again at the next midnight NST I'm going to pick now so I don't forget to pick one if I get don't wake up before my alarm clock goes off.

Since most of the people here seems to be needing Sway, I'll go with sway too to help everyone out.

I picked the Sway, I barely compete in the Battledome though :/ now I am! :D

:P Sylphienth may be level 13, but she's still quite weak :\

That's why I am beating the lesser ones! (Shade is actually really useful at the moment o.o)

Anyway, I hope Sway wins :D

SWAY WIN :dance:

Got my last avatar in the bag woo hooo!!!!!!!!!

I did put in as many battles as I could manage about 250 so feel like I did my part ..well done all you sway fighters we did it

and to those who were not with sway, well played, your time will come, the more avatars that are handed out the more likely it is that the ones that didnt win today will win next time around