Which faction are you joining for the 12th round?

Duma

Which faction are you joining for the 12th round?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 12th round?

• The Sway
    • Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • None, because I don't wanna!

"The hardest part of a journey is to choose to make it. Dangers are greatest in the heart, where fear can magnify them."

So, will you join this round? Who will you fight for, and why?

Will you be able to get another avatar/theme and boon or will it be an unexpected outcome yet again?

------------------------

I will be joining the thieves since that is the only avatar I haven't got. I really hope they get to win this round.

I asked Mary if she needs any avatar... and will join same team as her if she does.

Otherwise, pretty undecided.

EDIT: She needs Thieves, so that's where I'm going ^^!

I'm going with the Thieves this round. It's the only avatar I'm missing.

Like Spritzie I'm also missing the Thieves avatar. Hopefully we can get it this round. :)

I'll probably go with Thieves to help out everyone who needs that avatar. :) I got all of the avatars on the first go through, when everyone bandwagoned to get them, so I'm not too concerned. :3

Joining the Thieves once again, because they lost the last time I joined. Please win this time Thieves, I still need the theme! Now that the bandwagon thing seems to be dying down, it's getting a lot harder to get the themes/avvies for the factions you still need them from.

mmm tricky choice this time, I need two avatars Thieves and sway..have a feeling that sway could win as the people who often go with brutes etc might be looking to change tactics this time, will mutter on about it in my head a bit longer then choose at last minute probably with a toss of the coin :shiftyeyes_anim: unless someone has some inside information they can whisper to me of course :rambo:

Definitely going for the thieves, haven't got that avatar/site theme yet and it's the last one I need. so basically every time they are an option I'm going with them until they win :P Otherwise I just choose whichever one seems to be favored the most.

I was definitely happy to see the Thieves won this morning. I wasn't expecting them to, but I finally have all the avatars and site themes. :D

From now on, I plan to join the faction that most people need the avatars for, so I can help out.

That's what I will do as well, join the faction most people need the avatar for. Doesn't take that much time anyway to battle and the boons are a nice extra in the dailies. :)