Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

I hate myself for only filling up the bar and not doing extra.

Could have had 100000 NP more if I got 9k more points.

Am I the only one to suspect that this war is going to be so huge that it will hav enough rounds for every faction to win one? Or something along the lines of that...

I'm hoping that too. We haven't had a really decent plot for a while yet (unless you count TFR) and it seems a bit unfair that the Sway get an avatar and a site theme all to themselves. I can imagine avatar collectors grinding their teeth in frustration that they didn't pick the winning faction- there was no real way to determine which faction would win, and now they missed out. The avatar IS also called 'Sway- Battleground' so I'm thinking that there will be an avatar (and perhaps a site theme) for each faction.

Interesting update... someone who was part of the Sway but didn't get enough points to get the avatar, etc. was given the option to join another faction. I think this, more than anything else, points to the rest of the factions being able to win in future developments.

I agree! And I really hope it's true. As a big avatar collector, it drives me crazy to know there was one I won't be able to get my hands on, just because the side I picked didn't win. Now if there one for each faction, obviously I'd be okay with only getting the Order's.

Knowing what I know now, I can still say I wouldn't have joined the Sway, even if I knew they'd win and get a special avatar. I guess the Order and magic/mages are more important than avatars to me. (Yay)

My husband joined the Awakened. That was all he did, he didn't even fight a single battle. He has the option to join another faction too.

Exactly. Those are the thoughts that lead me to my initial post about it. In my opinion there is no way TNT would hand out avatars, without every faction getting the chance to win one. If that were the case, I would be a disappointed and might find it a bit unfair. They'd piss off a lot of people doing that, and risk to lose a lot of players.
Anyway, I wonder if more battling will come next or if indeed there will be puzzles to unlock the obelisk. I think a lot of people might actually endure if it was battling, puzzles, battling, puzzles, etc. My pets aren't trained for battle at all, but I can do a fair share of good thinking, so that would certainly even the odds, give everyone a chance to scrape up a good amount of points.
Alas, I'm affraid the only thing that will follow will be more battles.

I hope there's more than just battling coming, because I really enjoy the puzzles and battling gets rather repetitive quickly, but I'll deal with it if it comes to that. It gives me something else to focus on other than playing games for NP all day.

Plus, if it gives me the chance for another avatar or more prizes or something, I'm all for it. :D And for the glory of the Order, of course.

I hope there's more than just battling coming, because I really enjoy the puzzles and battling gets rather repetitive quickly, but I'll deal with it if it comes to that. It gives me something else to focus on other than playing games for NP all day.

Plus, if it gives me the chance for another avatar or more prizes or something, I'm all for it. :D And for the glory of the Order, of course.

I totally agree. I like puzzles more than battling, but if it gives a chance for more prizes and another avatar, I'll do it. If there's battling, I hope I can boost my pet's stats enough by the time battling begins.

This was in the Neopian Times, editorial section..

Hello, TNT! *hands out cupcakes* I've been wondering: when the truce ends, will we be unable to buy stuff from the prize shop, even if we still have points? If it stays open, will whatever happens wind up giving us more points? Please answer, otherwise this'll bug me for a while. X) ~surfcb

You will find out soon enough, but we also don't want you guys panicking and spending your points before you're ready. The prize shop and your points are from the war and will not increase or vanish once the timer winds down. While we recommend keeping your sword arm ready, the prize shop marked the end of the "site plot / event / war." The resulting skirmishes, however, are just about to start...

My thoughts on it....

So the prize shop WILL remain open after the counter expires, THAT's a relief!

I am thinking, like OTHER sites have guild-wars on a regular basis, for perks and whatnot, The battles over the Obelisk, MIGHT be the same kind of thing, coming to Neopets, but instead of guilds, it's factions. So there might be a special battle time, once a week, bi-weekly, or maybe every month, in which a faction fights and can win the BOON thingy for their faction until the next fight.

Just a theory I've been thinking about.... ;) I don't know if it will happen like that or not.

Hey all, Glad to see you guys are sticking with The Order! :D Being given the option to change factions is certainly an interesting twist! I have no idea what we will be facing, but it'sa good idea to sharpen your swords and ready your shields, and train, of course. ;) With determination and a bit of luck, The Order can win whatever this next event is! :D I am looking forward to fighting along side you guys again. :D

Hello all. :) Fellow Sway member here who just joined the Order! So, uhm... Hello everyone, and good luck to us! :D

Hey Coltom, sorry your faction didn't make it to this round. You're definitely welcome to join us if you wish. Always glad to have people join us. We also have the longest war thread of the war threads on TDNforums. Not just the nifty hats. ;)

~Xandria, welcome to The Order! :D Yeah, we will need luck and all the determination our members can muster!

It's interesting that The Sway members ALSO have to choose a new faction. I must say, I've got a few ideas what might be going on, but not enough info to fully form them. LOL

The more people we can get here in The Order, the better I think our chances are. And CERTAINLY the more people who join us, the more fun we can have. LOL

Later everyone! :D

We have some very loyal members here.

Well, looks like we have a lot of resistance from the Thieves.

:offtopic: I would love to hear your opinions about the rip-off codestone prices at http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/36818-inflation-of-codestones/page-11

Yay! :D I'm glad to see more Order members. (And we totally have the best hats)

I'm curious to see how this may differ, or be the same, as the actual war. I really hope these little battles for boons result in avatars and site themes as well. :D

*creeps in* Should the Duchess ask, I'm here to gather more information about magic that might restrain that Oracle. Though it's natural to question my allegiance, I hope that I could give any knowledge you need against the Thieves and Seekers, and maybe get a sweet hat in return.

Hey Coltom, sorry your faction didn't make it to this round. You're definitely welcome to join us if you wish. Always glad to have people join us. We also have the longest war thread of the war threads on TDNforums. Not just the nifty hats. ;)

~Xandria, welcome to The Order! :D Yeah, we will need luck and all the determination our members can muster!

It's interesting that The Sway members ALSO have to choose a new faction. I must say, I've got a few ideas what might be going on, but not enough info to fully form them. LOL

The more people we can get here in The Order, the better I think our chances are. And CERTAINLY the more people who join us, the more fun we can have. LOL

Later everyone! :D

I still must confess, it was the snazzy hat that tipped the balance.

Welcome voteforpedro333 and StarDragon!

lol Love that post voteforpedro333! Doing a little "unofficial" cloak and dagger work for her? :D

Stardragon, awesome name. :D

Codestone Pricer, Yeah, they're really getting out of hand, AGAIN. At least people can try their luck in the BD to get the codestone(s) they may need.

Coltom, lol We do have cool hats. XD

Welp. Goodbye Brute Squad, Hello Order.

Ahaha, the order was actually my second choice to be honest. I'm interested to see what battles are next.

Yay, welcome to the Order! I'm glad more people have shifted allegiance and joined the Order. :)

*creeps in* Should the Duchess ask, I'm here to gather more information about magic that might restrain that Oracle. Though it's natural to question my allegiance, I hope that I could give any knowledge you need against the Thieves and Seekers, and maybe get a sweet hat in return.

Welcome! I see most Sway members have been joining the Order or Thieves.

Hello all. :) Fellow Sway member here who just joined the Order! So, uhm... Hello everyone, and good luck to us! :D

Welcome! You joined the wizards! Hooray! :D

I still must confess, it was the snazzy hat that tipped the balance.

I love the hat, I'm planning to get one once the price goes down a bit.

Everyone should get complimentary pointy wizard hats! :D Hehe.

Everyone who switched to the Order gets a free magical wand ;)