Mysterious Obelisk Unveiled At Tyrannian Dig Site!

hrtbrk

Darn, the digging is over already. :( But....it looks like now things will begin to get exciting!

Anybody else notice the symbol? It looks like something out of Naruto XD

Oh, digging has ended already? Huh. Was wondering why the digging site wasn't popping up for me. Thought it was my computer. Oh wells, I'm super excited to see what comes next!!!

From the news today:

Argh! You haven't been at the Mysterious Dig Site as of yet, have you? A strange obelisk has been unearthed and it is pulsating with an unsettling energy. Experts are advising all Neopians to stay away. We hope that nobody will suffer any ill effects from having been there...

Something is about to go down.

Oh, digging has ended already? Huh. Was wondering why the digging site wasn't popping up for me. Thought it was my computer. Oh wells, I'm super excited to see what comes next!!!

No it ends Feb.25th

Hipefully this won't last to long,Free items are better than this,Its a surprise,I dug to late::(:

No it ends Feb.25th

Hipefully this won't last to long,Free items are better than this,Its a surprise,I dug to late:: (:

The NC portion of the digging ends on the 25th, the regular digging for neopoint items is over already.

Found this in the source code:

Word has gotten around that something big has been discovered. Even now, forces are mobilising to investigate the obelisk... and perhaps, claim it for themselves.

*rubs hands together*

eeee so excited for next stage to begin!

Found this in the source code:

Word has gotten around that something big has been discovered. Even now, forces are mobilising to investigate the obelisk... and perhaps, claim it for themselves.

*rubs hands together*

eeee so excited for next stage to begin!

You can see that right on the page :P You don't need the source code haha

You can see that right on the page :P You don't need the source code haha

D'oh all the digging must have made me blind xD Can't believe I missed that /facepalm

-off to watch video-

Darn, the digging is over already. :( But....it looks like now things will begin to get exciting!

Anybody else notice the symbol? It looks like something out of Naruto XD

Yeah it's the same symbol as his headband! Watched the latest ep last night, its the best thing to watch