Do you sell or donate ??! (Other options available)

Angeló

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with your junk ?

• Sell
    • Donate
    • Discard
    • Hoard

What do you do with all the junk that accumulates in your inventory day in day out ??

Do you ..

Sell everything even for 1 np .. on the basis that every NP counts ?

Donate to the Money Tree .. as one person's trash is another's treasure ?

Discard them ..thinking that you're doing an amazing job to free Neopets servers ?

Hoard them in your SDB .. maybe someday a piece of wool will be worth 100k .. and who's gonna be laughing and racking in the money then ?

Personally .... I do a bit of all the above ...

This is actually a great question. I can't wait to see what other people answer with, because I never know what to do with my junk anymore! lol.

Sometimes I'll sell it all for one np.... but that does get tiresome. When I got the packrat avi I was selling everything out of my SDB and it took me weeks to finally clear it out. My shop only holds 50 or so items, and I refused to upgrade it because I'm cheap. xD So it took me forever.

When I think about it.. I don't know why I sold all those items for 1np. It would take 1,000 junk items to equal 1,000 NP's. More of a hassle than anything really.

Since then I have been hoarding everything. When I first started playing I donated everything and now I hardly do that anymore. I don't have the 'Rubbish' avatar yet but I'm in no hurry to get it... maybe one day I'll have accumlated enough junk to get it.

Discard. Only because I want the rubbish avatar. If something might be worth picking up from the money tree for someone else, I sometimes donate instead. And If something meets that criteria AND I personally think it's kind of nice, I hoard.

If it wasn't for the rubbish avatar, I'd be donating everything that isn't garbage.

I'm a seller >_> I sell even the 1np items. It seems like a lot of hassle, but since I'm brand spanking new and working slowly on my way up, every single neopoint counts. I'm only at 250,000np three weeks in because I only have time for dailies and the such.

Once I start earning a little bit more, I'm sure I'll start discarding and donating :P

I used to sell all (even the trash for 1np) but I am saving all the trash items right now to discard them later in order to get the rubbish avatar. So... I don't know. I think a bit of everything too.

But mostly sell them (1+1+1... LOL!)

I sell pretty much everything I don't want, as long as it's not super cheap. (I occasionally sell things for under 50 NP, but never under 10 NP)

Since I still need junk items for the Rubbish avatar, junk items go in my SDB. Once I get the avatar, I'll go back to discarding/donating as I get junk.

I sell everything, even the 1np stuff, except omelettes and jellies. I hoard those to feed lab pets. Or I used to feed them manually. I mostly just hoard out of habit now :P Also, I never ever donate anything I wouldn't want to pick up from the money tree or second hand shoppe myself.

I definitely sell. Your reasoning for each of the options is spot on, especially for me. Every NP counts!

I've found that with the rubbish avatar, 1 NP items sell a lot more quickly. Sometimes they still take awhile, but it's a lot faster than it used to be.

I definitely sell. Your reasoning for each of the options is spot on, especially for me. Every NP counts!

I've found that with the rubbish avatar, 1 NP items sell a lot more quickly. Sometimes they still take awhile, but it's a lot faster than it used to be.

I`m the same! I sell everything I get- I have a shop that is almost entirely 1NP items today, lol.

I used to donate most of the junk I got because my shop was usually too full to bother putting it in, but I haven't been restocking as much, so I usually throw the junk in there, just to top up my shop stock. It's more of a quasi-OCD thing than looking for a small profit xD

• 2 months later...