Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

I tried random wild clicking for three goes through the animation before finally giving up. :(

Yesterday's animation was fun...but today's made me actually laugh out loud. I don't think the hubby understands what I was laughing about, though.

You can get the seasonal attack pea avatar today!! :) I'm quite happy.

Something Has Happened! attack_pea.gif You are now eligible to use 'Seasonal Attack Pea' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You can get the seasonal attack pea avatar today!! :) I'm quite happy.

Something Has Happened! attack_pea.gif You are now eligible to use 'Seasonal Attack Pea' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Was just about to post myself saying this :D ^

I'm happy that we have been getting so many books from the Advent Calendar, but hopefully they will throw a few more wearables in before it's over! :)

I had never played the Meepit Stache but I did today. I just had to push the red button twice.

I got Glittery Leaf Wings (not my cup of tea...) I don't know if it is giving away the same prizes for everyone or if it is really "random".

I still had the 100NC TNT gave away before and after playing the game I discovered that I could have bought a Power Up, the green one: Use this Secret Meepit Stache to win two prizes instead of one! I guess it is too late for me but maybe you can try!

Best Advent day so far! The Mohawk is great! I'm a little nervous about my first Meepit Stach game. lol

Edit: Okay, I think I am obsessed with this little game now... I bought the two prize power up and got;

mall_pyl_faerieshadowtrink.gif and mall_pyl_evilplantgar.gif

Happy with those! But I want more.... :ph34r:

Thanks for the Guide TDN!

I decided not to get the two-prize powerup. I'm hoping for more free NC so I can get a claw machine token. :P

I got the glitter dress, which looks pretty good with my Kacheek and her snowflake cape. :)