Happy Birthday Neopets!!

hrtbrk

*joins in on the Stealthy Techo drooling* Techos seem to have been made for this color! And the Kau plushie is really, really adorable :)

Whoo! Happy Birthday Neopets! Unfortunately I can't get the goodie bag because the NC Mall doesn't work on my laptop. Wait, I'll just use my other computer!

The goodie bag in this news post isn't from the NC Mall, it's from the toy shop.

Oh my goodness new Stealthy pets!!! *falls off chair* :D

Oh my GOD, the new Stealthy pets are just beautiful! Escpecially the Techo (and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that, LOL)

Serious congrats on these, TNT!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY. :)

Hands down, the Techo is absolutely the best Stealth pet so far, and I think it's going to be really difficult to beat. The coloring and style of the clothing just match the Techo perfect. I'm seriously wanting one now.

And I love the background. I love the colors and the fact a Jubjub is modeling it makes it that much better. *adds to never-ending wishlist*

Stealthy Kyrii is simply stunning .. I love the coloring !! and the red hair :D

Techo is really good too ..

and that Goodie Bag .. I would love to have one .. it's R76 so , I'll keep hoping to snag one :)

also , I'm glad they didn't release yet another weird color ... like ... clown or something ... to celebrate their birthday ...

Dude, love the items this year. :3 If only the Goodie Bag at the Toy Store wasn't so hard to get.

Also, I gotta have that background. I love backgrounds!

The stealthy pets both look great! It's about time some new ones were released.

I'm just mimicing everyone else, but I am so in love with the stealthy techo!

On another note; does anyone know when we are able to get the birthday avatar? I don't have it yet. D:

*hops on the bandwagon* love the new stealthy pets :)

On another note; does anyone know when we are able to get the birthday avatar? I don't have it yet. D:

You can get it now! :D You get it between 12AM-11:59PM NST on Neopet's Birthday (15th of November) when you visit this page.