Now I remember why I quit the FQ Cookies...

morgennaraene

I finally caved and bought a couple and so far I got 3 Air Faerie quests in a row, 2 of which were over 12,000 NP's, and a Fire Faerie quest.. Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying anymore...

I wish TNT could give you Rainbow Fountain Faerie quests just by paying 100NC!(on wednesday)

I wish TNT could give you Rainbow Fountain Faerie quests just by paying 100NC!(on wednesday)

THIS would make people lose their minds. People are already unhappy about the cookies giving quests and extra lab zaps, could you imagine if you could pay for a guaranteed FFQ?

I've had pretty decent luck with my cookies. Gotten a good mix of quests including some Battle Faerie and Fyora and one FFQ. And it's FAR cheaper than paying 40-50k for one training session, even including paying for the NC, which goes a long way (each cookie costs the equivalent of 1 USD).

I'm not sure what people expected out of these then. They're random quests, just like if got a random faerie quest without buying a cookie. o_O

There's no rule that because you got one, you can't get a repeat or should automatically get a more rewarding faerie lol

It's still cheaper than me buying a bunch of inflated codestones.

yeah the odds on the cookies are random, *is on 15th cookie and no success*

i know some people who are on much higher cookie counts than me and no FFQ. it is random, and so you its only if you really want, to take the risk. Also some people have reported a streak of certain faeries, its just like rolling a loaded dice, and i suspect that TNT have loaded it away from the rarer quests, like FFQ, Battle and Queen, just like the normal quests are loaded away from those,

i've taken a break, its helpful in levelling out some of my labrats stats, also i'm lazy at training now i'm past the academy. might try another today :P

I'm sorry that you're not impressed with them. I love those cookies though. I'm on my 23rd, and I have another 20~ in my SDB. They're so much cheaper than training (and I am still holding out hope for a FFQ- no luck yet, but I won't give up!).

I'm not sure what people expected out of these then. They're random quests, just like if got a random faerie quest without buying a cookie. o_O

There's no rule that because you got one, you can't get a repeat or should automatically get a more rewarding faerie lol

It's still cheaper than me buying a bunch of inflated codestones.

Yea but wouldn't one be annoyed because they are paying for a useless stat. :P

THIS would make people lose their minds. People are already unhappy about the cookies giving quests and extra lab zaps, could you imagine if you could pay for a guaranteed FFQ?

I've had pretty decent luck with my cookies. Gotten a good mix of quests including some Battle Faerie and Fyora and one FFQ. And it's FAR cheaper than paying 40-50k for one training session, even including paying for the NC, which goes a long way (each cookie costs the equivalent of 1 USD).

Battle Faeries are better in my opinion the Fyora because they are MUCH cheaper on average.

Me too! Though then it would be so common!

I only got one with some free NC from some event, and I liked it fairly well ^_^ Got a good mix of faeries, though I could see how it would be frustrating if you were unlucky like that and only got air faerie quests. It's all the luck of the draw though. Who knows? Next time you might get 3 FFQ (unlikely, granted, but theoretically possible!)

And that one cookie saved me a ton on training >_> I actually wish I had more to use xDD

i sometimes waste my nc... :( i just wish we 'more than 30 month old accounts' have FFQ....

Yea but wouldn't one be annoyed because they are paying for a useless stat

You take the chance when you buy the cookie. It's the same when buying mystery caps. You might get something awesome, you might get junk. Those quests are special BECAUSE they're rare and BECAUSE they give awesome rewards.

if you stick to it you should eventually get something good. i bought a bunch of cookies and by the time i finished using them all i had gotten 3 ffq. but i seriously got them all towards the end. my first few cookies were mostly air and earth faeries.

I don't have even a single penny to spend on an internet game but the free NC I got went to a FQ cookie. I got six air faerie quests and one light and honestly I didn't see a problem with it. I thought it was fun to know each day I was getting another quest and I didn't have any sort of expectation that I was going to get a FFQ. I've been playing for 11 years and never gotten one. It's a game. And I play it because it's fun, even if it's typically unfair. Granted if I was spending money on them I might feel differently.

I always feel a little bit upset when people complain about buying a FQ cookie and then they don't get a FFQ. Like honestly, you are not paying for the FFQ in particular, and TNT has stated that this cookie does not increase your odds of getting a FFQ. So, if you choose to spend your money on one (which I have, and actually enjoyed the quests - not that I got an FFQ), you shouldn't complain about not getting exactly what you wish for. It is still an amazing opportunity that is far cheaper than actual training for the most part!

I always feel a little bit upset when people complain about buying a FQ cookie and then they don't get a FFQ. Like honestly, you are not paying for the FFQ in particular, and TNT has stated that this cookie does not increase your odds of getting a FFQ. So, if you choose to spend your money on one (which I have, and actually enjoyed the quests - not that I got an FFQ), you shouldn't complain about not getting exactly what you wish for. It is still an amazing opportunity that is far cheaper than actual training for the most part!

I'm with you there! I kind of whinge everytime I get a quest (random, as well as through the cookie) and it isn't a FF, but I'm still happy that I got it since it's cheaper training (I'm on 5 codestones now, and I'll be hitting six pretty soon!). I just... want a FFQ already! LOL. Come on, TNT, it's been 11 years!

I just... want a FFQ already! LOL. Come on, TNT, it's been 11 years!

Counting me, that'll be 3 of us not getting FFQ in the past 11 years rotfl

Hey TNT, I'm not a furniture fixture, I'm still here *waves fanatically*

@OP: It sucks that the odds aren't in your favor but it's random so it's basically a gamble. I have no luck at these random

chance things so I tend to stay away from them.

wow 3 FFQ! thats really lucky! congrats! :D

i know someone who has gotten 6 FFQ, and didn't use any cookies, the cringeworthy bit is she rejected 5 of them since she already had her dreamie pets xD

on the subject of participating in random things hoping for specific outcomes, a friend has opened 60+ asylum NC caps hoping for spyder web gloves, didn't get them. or any of the rarer RRs (like spyder web dress) that she maybe could use to trade for a pair such as the dress etc.. sadly NC stuff like caps/cookies are random and it is a gamble :( so sorry to hear you've had rotten luck, but it is sadly, really random :(

once in a cookie i got 3 fire faerie quests over 60k each, it costs about 15k to train my pet at the moment :P fire, water and air faeries love me :P

Then why is one participating in something that has a random outcome, if they are only wanting one specific result?

I never once stated that I was waiting for a specific result, but a little variation would be nice since I just got my 4th Air Faerie quest from the same cookie. I realize that it's random and that I'm taking a chance when I buy them, but like I said, I would hope to have a little variety. I've already had a Fountain quest, sure another would be great, but that's not my main reason for getting the cookies.