The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

I pretty much gave up protecting mine for the same reason, and I don't bother with food at all these days. I used to on my old main before I read all the guides and now I never buy it, so I never harvest the other three - I don't buy ink either.

As to the gifting, meh I've about given up on it - I just use your trick of deleting storages every day and starting over. I only gift if someone asks specifically now, because I get tired of trying to round up people to gift to.

It's hard trying to find people to gift to, isn't it? LOL. Unless you make a board on the Habi board on Neopets, but then one guy I gifted to later raided me. -eye roll- Plus, I didn't like having such a huge list of people I had friended that I didn't know!

That's another thing, I really don't like that myself! I've been known to prune my friends list regularly because of that. And ugh, I would have been really angry if they'd raided me!

I was seriously unimpressed. I unfriended them and blocked them, just to make sure that I didn't re-add them on another board (When I first got to level 50 I was making gifting boards just about everyday). Way too much work though.

I wish you could add someone to Habi without friending them. :/

I wish you could send gifts to people without friending them or adding them to habi.

That would definitely be nice!

You can send items to people without friending them now!~ Perhaps TNT will get around to changing that.

Though, that would require an update, and I don't foresee one of those for a looooong time. :P

I totally agree!

And - I'll make level 50 today, finally! :D I'm so excited, seems like it's taken me forever to get there even though in reality it's only been a few weeks.

-high fives- Awesome job! :D It'll be nice to start raking in the gems again, eh? :D

Not to be offensive to anyone, but what is wrong with raiding people in Habitarium.

(Please don't take it in the wrong way). :sad01_anim:

Nothing wrong with it if the person being raided doesn't mind. I find it a huge nuisance, so I don't appreciate being raided. I know some people like it, but I don't.

I'm putting together a group of people on habitarium to send gifts to. The neoboard with the "rules" is here. For people here, because I trust people on this site to be polite more, the only rule pretty much is don't raid me. I don't want to have to deal with getting raided five or six times a day in addition to the raiding that happens normally.

Oh, good luck with that! Maybe it will work out great for you since you've got such a specific set of rules available. I think it's great and I might eventually decide to do something similar - I doubt I'd want to join one of the gifting chains.

As to raiding, personally it's just something I don't like and don't want to have to deal with, so if I did put up a gifting board, I would make that an absolute requirement.

Congrats, Nicole - I saw today that you've reached lvl 50 C:

I've been doing a few gifting boards lately, because I have way too much resources :P I usually remove 'habi friends' after having gifted them an item.

Hello! I feel this is the more stupid question ever but anyway there I go...

Is there any way that petpetpets recover their hunger and sleeping needs quicklier than homes? (I guess there isn't but I just want to remove this doubt)

You can use Hospitals. They heal/rest/feed your petpetpet faster than homes. (Though even fully upgraded, they can only hold a max of 4 P3s at a time.)

Thanks! I am working to reach level 15! I think I really need those hospitals... This may take some time :worried:

I realize this is most likely a noob question, but I have to ask it: how do people make 150-200k+ a day from Habi alone? I'm not yet at level 50 (only at 28 right now because I just don't have the patience to leave it running often), so I still feel relatively inexperienced with habi in general; can someone explain that to me please? :) it sounds like something that would be VERY useful in the future

Sara, I have plenty of extra resources if you need buildings - just send me a friend request!

As to the other, I don't leave mine running all the time because we have two computers and three people *g* but I managed to make around 75k on my third day of being level 50. I can see how leaving it going all the time would make you easily 100k a day.

Oh, okay, so people leave it going literally as often as possible? Wow...it makes my computer so laggy I don't know that even with the incentive of 100k day if I could make myself do that. Well thanks again guys~ :)

Oh, okay, so people leave it going literally as often as possible? Wow...it makes my computer so laggy I don't know that even with the incentive of 100k day if I could make myself do that. Well thanks again guys~ :)

Yes, some people leave it going 24 hours a day - I've heard it could possibly cause lockouts, so I'm a little leery of that anyway. I am pretty happy with my 60k, it's a lot more than I was previously depositing in the bank and that will help my paint brush fund!

How long do the P3s sleep for?

It depends on how far your houses and P3s are upgraded. I'm up to the third level on both and I think it takes roughly ten minutes for mine to get back to full power. Maybe someone on the lower levels could elaborate on how long theirs takes?