The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Part of me really wants them to redo it because it's so poorly done.

The other part wants it to stay the same because they might make it less profitable. =/

Well it seems a bit too good to be true for me. 100k a day for nothing? Although I am very ok with the practically free NP.

You definitely can, Ash! Let me know if you need anything, I'm hanging out making gems today.

I used to keep a lot of nests/nesters but I got so annoyed with having to empty them every 50 minutes to make a profit, that I cut down. I keep six nests/nesters on hand now and am thinking about going down further. I like being able to just set my workers up and walk away.

You definitely can, Ash! Let me know if you need anything, I'm hanging out making gems today.

I used to keep a lot of nests/nesters but I got so annoyed with having to empty them every 50 minutes to make a profit, that I cut down. I keep six nests/nesters on hand now and am thinking about going down further. I like being able to just set my workers up and walk away.

Thank you, I will! Right now I'm just attempting too add some more P3s and get all my buildings back in good condition. I'm actually shocked that I still had a few P3s.

Please someone help me out, I'm freaking out right now. I reached level 50 habitarium over night. I came back to lots of purple gems which I assume are now gone. Now I'm trying to load it back up and it's not loading at all. I'm assuming this means I'm 'locked out'. AND all before I could even collect ONE purple gem. I'm so so so disappointed. How did this happen?!!!

EDIT: Does anyone know the reasons behind getting locked out? I barely have anything in my inventory so I know that's not it. Does it show up a message when you've been locked out? Is there any way at all to fix this?

If I have to start over, I probably won't. Considering I'd be too afraid it would just happen to me all over again. :sad02:

It probably has something to do with my stupid ancient computer. It was frozen when I turned it on this morning.

Omg, that's really bad luck. :( Follow the locked out guide if you haven't already.

Thanks so much for such a quick response. I haven't tried anything yet, so I will do that for sure. How do you know for sure if you are locked out? It just simply won't load?

EDIT: I'M NOT LOCKED OUT. Sorry, I should have tried reloading a few more times before I posted. I just saw a lot of people getting locked-out recently, so I figured that would be my luck. Does anyone have any tips to keep from getting locked out?

Also, I'm including a screencap of my habi to see if anyone knows if this is a good set-up or not as far as gem spawnage goes. I know I've asked this question before, but things are a bit different now that I'm a level 50. I know Rebecca told me to keep at least one thing on the original board, to keep from getting locked out. I'm assuming all of my storages that are at the top should be okay for that issue?

This is another irrevalant complaint... but I wish you could change the colors of the flowers. I don't like them being different colors and I'd rather them be one specific color all the time. xD But ah well. Haha.

2r5ul5g.jpg

Oh good to hear! :D The guide I linked lists what can be done to avoid getting locked out, under "How can I prevent it?".

Thank you so much! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you so much! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well as is well that end well. (I think that is the phrase). Glad you haven't been locked out. :D

I ink my structures to keep track of them, but would it be worth it to ink your P3s? Because all my P3s are the same species, I want to keep better track of them (by telling the Nesters apart from the Workers, etc), and I kind of feel that it won't be worth it because P3s can die, and it's doubtful the newly hatched P3s would be of the colour I need.....But especially because they can die, this would mean inking P3s would not be worth it, right? Just checking before I do something stupid and regret it later.

Alright, I'll take a look at that. Thanks a bunch for your help! ^_^

What browser are you using? If you are using google chrome then go to the 'add ons' section and type in 'flash quality'. It will bring up a plugin that lets you downgrade your flash per website. Made a noticeable difference on mine. If you are using firefox you can use the 'monkeywrench extension'.

Oh yay, I'm so glad to hear that you weren't locked out, Xandria! :D You get to reap the full benefits of level 50! :D

Your layout looks pretty awesome to me. :D And yeah, your storages along the top there will help you out if you do get locked out- it won't prevent it from happening, but you may be able to reset your Habi if you are locked out IF you have a building that you can use when you do a merge. :)

Thanks Rebecca! How is habi coming along for you?