The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Thank you Zeph. Wish I could answer your question, but I'm not sure yet. I'm in the process of fixing all my buildings. :sad02: and repopulating. So happy that it's been unlocked though. Thank you TNT! :wub_anim:

Thank you Zeph. Wish I could answer your question, but I'm not sure yet. I'm in the process of fixing all my buildings. :sad02: and repopulating. So happy that it's been unlocked though. Thank you TNT! :wub_anim:

Congrats! I know that feeling of relief you probably have right now. I was sure I'd be out for months when it happened to me!

I've been un-locked!!! Yipppieeeee! :happydance:

Now I just hope I can find a way for the flash player not to crash, so it doesn't happen again!

I check Habi before I check the boards! I saw you had repaired resource tiles for me. I'm so happy for you! <3

Awh, you guys are so kind! Thank you so much! Back to my precious gems and saving up to the 3 million mark. All my money from habi is going into my white paint brush fund. ^^

I've been un-locked!!! Yipppieeeee! :happydance:

Now I just hope I can find a way for the flash player not to crash, so it doesn't happen again!

Yay! Congrats hun! I'm so happy for you! :D

I would google your issue (along with the browser you'll be using) and see what suggestions come up!

Hello, Habi Board! :)

Does anyone know how damaged resources affects the gameplay (other than looking unsightly for three hours or until a sweet NF repairs it?)

Hello, Habi Board! :)

Does anyone know how damaged resources affects the gameplay (other than looking unsightly for three hours or until a sweet NF repairs it?)

If a resource is completely damaged, you won't be able to harvest from it. :)

Possibly another silly question here, but I just unlocked the barracks. What do they do? Are they worth building?

Barracks are special houses for only soldiers. They heal faster there. I would have at least 2. This is because it helps separates the workers and nesters from the soldiers. Also at LV 50, I only have 3 soldiers so after 8 hours, I need to heal them fast.

Just curious, why would you need at least two barracks? Especially in the early stages. I don't think that's really necassary. I didn't even buy one until level 50. In the earlier stages I used one of the paint bottles to paint one house yellow (for soldiers) one house blue (nesters) and the rest were red, for workers. If you are at an early level, I personally wouldn't bother building a barracks just yet. Plus, you only really need one at level 50, as you're only going to need/want 3 soldiers to maximixe profit.

Barracks aren't really neccessary- they don't do anything special aside from healing soldiers faster. If you have resources to waste (which you definitely will come level 50!), then go for it- otherwise, I wouldn't bother. :)

Barracks aren't really neccessary- they don't do anything special aside from healing soldiers faster. If you have resources to waste (which you definitely will come level 50!), then go for it- otherwise, I wouldn't bother. :)

When I have max resources ~100k each, I buy ~ 15 barracks and start harvesting.

Just curious, why would you need at least two barracks? Especially in the early stages. I don't think that's really necassary. I didn't even buy one until level 50. In the earlier stages I used one of the paint bottles to paint one house yellow (for soldiers) one house blue (nesters) and the rest were red, for workers. If you are at an early level, I personally wouldn't bother building a barracks just yet. Plus, you only really need one at level 50, as you're only going to need/want 3 soldiers to maximixe profit.

I keep two in case one gets destroyed by a pest attack. :D

When I have max resources ~100k each, I buy ~ 15 barracks and start harvesting.I keep two in case one gets destroyed by a pest attack. :D

You can still put soldiers in a destroyed Barracks, and then when they're rested, you can bring them out and get them to fix it. :)

You can still put soldiers in a destroyed Barracks, and then when they're rested, you can bring them out and get them to fix it. :)

For my Habitarium, it seems to have some sort of glitch that my soldiers don't rest in a broken barrack and the ones that do go slowly. Also it seems to look better.

For my Habitarium, it seems to have some sort of glitch that my soldiers don't rest in a broken barrack and the ones that do go slowly. Also it seems to look better.

Hmm, that's weird. Everything seems to go as normal in destroyed houses and barracks as in fixed ones.

To each their own. :)

I always refresh my page, I have noticed that glitch a lot, so I'll refresh the page to make sure I didn't miss anyone. I do the same when putting my soldiers to rest. But yes, I never have any trouble with anyone getting rested even though the buildings are unfixed.

Thanks for the help. I found out that was the reason why my p3's were not resting. :/

And another glitch is that when I put workers to sleep. I check back ~10 mins later and they are still working!

Yes, I have this problem as well. Like Nicole, I often have to refresh a couple times in order to make sure everyone is where they're supposed to be. Sometimes I have the opposite problem- I thought I put all my P3s to work, and I refresh, and find a couple hiding in the house still! :P

So I am new to playing Habi (only a level 6) and I seem to have run into a problem. I don't have enough of the resources for food or another house (only have 1 house and 12 P3's) so they can sleep. What is the fastest way to go about fixing this? I can't seem to keep up with how fast my P3's get hungry and tired.

So I am new to playing Habi (only a level 6) and I seem to have run into a problem. I don't have enough of the resources for food or another house (only have 1 house and 12 P3's) so they can sleep. What is the fastest way to go about fixing this? I can't seem to keep up with how fast my P3's get hungry and tired.

Have you read some of the habitarium guides which can be found on the first page of this topic? I found those are very helpful and will probably answer everything you need to know about habi. You don't need to waste ANY of your resources on food. In fact, you should focus on the 3 main resources which are wood, stone, and mud. I can gift you a house really quick and give you extra tips via NM. I don't mind answering your questions. Just send me a friend request. :3

EDIT: I'm sure Rebecca and Zombiesque wouldn't mind granting you a house either. Or you can also check the neoboards for people who are wanting to gift for habi. You will find lots of people willing to help you out! People can gift you one thing per day. So I don't mind giving you something daily if you like? Until you are leveled up more.

I skimmed briefly over the guides on TDN but once I read a bit more in depth I discovered I didn't really know what one earth I am doing. Apparently when you pick a Habi there is a certain one that is supposed to be picked to get you the most wood stone and mud. I didn't pick that one. Darnit! I am currently in the process of reading the guides again.

How are you not supposed to waste your resources on food if all of your P3's are hungry? And my P3's have a hard time understanding that I want them to harvest wood stone and mud. I can usually only get one or two to get what I want them to do the other ones just look around like ???? and then walk away from them.

Thank you so much! I will send you a friend request as soon as I am done typing this. When I first joined the forums I was told how nice everyone is here but nice is an understatement. :)

LOL'ing at your username - you should send me a friend request too. I currently have far too many resources and most of my friends are now level 50 so they don't need gifts either. Actually I picked the layout with the "most resources" and now at level 50, I'm kicking myself - so in the long run, you may be glad of your layout. I wish they had pointed that out, what you're looking for at level 50.

If you put your P3's into houses, they don't need the food.