New Community Hub!

hrtbrk

If you noticed that the "Boards" icon has disappeared from the navigation bar, don't fret!

communityhub_2012_v1.jpg

Neopets has launched a brand new Community page that features Spotlights, the Editorial, an improved Calendar, among other things, moving the Boards button under this new tab.

In addition, Neopets also be adding a brand new fan site section later this month. So go ahead, check it out and explore your creativity!

Arg anther Nav bar change! lol I just finished updating the nav bar on my Userlookup to reflect their last change now I must go tinker again with it.

Aside from my small amount of frustration I have to say I love the new changes. The links in the dropdown are very useful and now when searching for spotlights a person doesn't have to go the long way around.

Good Job TNT!!! :happydance:

I wonder what they'll have under fan sites though? Now my curiosity has been peaked (again).

Oh wow, the new calendar is SO MUCH BETTER than the old one! I like! :D

TNT always doing something to change the site, it'll take some getting used to.

At least the new calendar looks pretty good, and an easier click to answer the Daily Puzzle than accessing a drop-down menu.

While I like the new Community page a lot, I just have to say....

R.I.P Pet Central. I do wonder how I'll find the How to Draw, Fun Images, and other graphics.

The new Calendar is great though, and "Fan Sites"? I hope TDN makes it there! :D

R.I.P Pet Central. I do wonder how I'll find the How to Draw, Fun Images, and other graphics.

The new Calendar is great though, and "Fan Sites"? I hope TDN makes it there! :D

Oh,do yu want to go to pound?thats in customise. How to draw is in roo island.i think other graphics could be....well just go to pet central by moving your cursor to explore,and then click it.

EDIT: link>>> http://www.neopets.com/petcentral.phtml

The Pet Central page is still available. In the dropdown menu it's under Explore. I doubt they'll take that page down. They'll probably just improve it.

I think the Facebook feed thing looks a little strange but... I really like the new calendar! and I'm quite curious to see what they will add in the fansite section.

I'm really curious what they put in the fansite area too. Hmm..

:dance: is it bad that I JUST found the new smilies? </illiteracy>

The page does look really nice. I too wonder about fansites. I'm guessing they'll be like petpages, but maybe not tied to pets.

The page does look really nice. I too wonder about fansites. I'm guessing they'll be like petpages, but maybe not tied to pets.

My guess for the fansites thing is that they'd be overly decent and resourceful pet pages. Not sure about actual off-site fan sites like TDN and the like. That's my guess on what this fansites thing on the community page is all about, but only time will tell with the exact answer.