What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got a few avatars today.. Titanic Squid, which is nice because it gets rid of one more random one and those are the worst; Top Gamer, which I've been working on off and on for a while so it was really nice to finally get it after all the time I've spent submitting poor scores for random games; and the emo shopkeeper one, which was really just a matter of me not being lazy anymore and realizing that I don't ever look at the Shop Front anyway.

So one easy one, one luck one, and one that I had to put in effort for. Hooray all around!

Today I finished reviving my Habitarium xD while I changed my lookup a little, but I'm still working on that stuff.

also I'm pretty late but I also got these and a trophy (despite not participating in that event much :P) I think the avatar looks pretty cool though!

Something Has Happened! obeliskwar_ayfb89s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Obelisk War Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Tyrannia: Mysterious Obelisk' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website!

Congratulations!

You have beaten NeoQuest® II on Normal difficulty!
You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

372_3.gif

...as well as 10,000 neopoints!

Feeling ridiculously pleased with myself that I won this trophy, I started playing as I wanted the avatars but soon got hooked and loved playing through even though its a janky old fashioned click step click step game, now I want to go for the higher trophy on evil mode but my clicking hand needs a rest first lol

Congratulations! Message:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 115 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Fyoras Eyeshadow . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

I'm so excited!!! First time I ever got anything from it was Mysterious Forest Clearing BG and now this!! Next on my agenda are Elegant Draik Earrings :D :D :D

Went on to visit the Snowager (and got blasted by ice :sad02:) only to notice I had some extra NPs. Turns out I got into the art gallery today, wohoo!
The item I got was a Secret Lab Map piece. No idea what they're even worth nowadays lol :P

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 502). You have won 2358 NP!

I remembered the new LC was coming out today, and then remembered that I hadn't answered last week's all of 15 minutes ago. Apparently I got the answer in just in time! I wish I'd seen it right when it came out; I'd have had a chance for top 250 because I solved it pretty quickly.

I beat my Hi Scores for Dubloon Disaster and Faerie Bubbles today. Dubloon Disaster is now at 2455 (45 points from the avatar!) and Faerie Bubbles at 1930 (70 points from the avatar!). Ah well. I do feel that I'm getting better at Faerie Bubbles but it still eludes me despite codes and all.

For the first time in a while, I had the desire to do my dailies. Might not seem like a lot... But I usually phase in and out of activity on sites like Neopets, and I'm glad I've found an interest in it again.