Staff Prize Shop

-Ryan

Many thanks Ryan.

It says that I got 1635 points to spend at that prize shop. I may just get a How to Code for Artists and some other minor things until the AC Prize Shop comes up. :P

I have 3k more than I should so I will not spend 3k just in case :P

thnx!

I am buying a lot of those 1point things to sell for 30np a piece for rubbish avatar ^__^

Crud, I accidentally spent 1,250 of my points. >.<

I made a mistake before Ryan let me know that this low point amount was a mistake. D:

I *think* I got about 1k more points than I should have. Since I'm not really drawn to any of the prizes, I'm going to sit on them for a bit. Maybe buy a bunch of leftover fruit for the rubbish avvie.

How do I figure out how many points I should have? I currently have 16k points to spend, according to the glitched page, but I only participated in the staff games on two of the weeks so I'm pretty sure my points are inflated.

My points went up by 4k, so I spent it before they could fix it.

:)

In the future, be very careful when doing this. TNT has been known to freeze users who take advantage of a glitch.

In the future, be very careful when doing this. TNT has been known to freeze users who take advantage of a glitch.

What! I didn't know.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.