Altador Cup - Tie Breaker Details

hrtbrk

There's currently a tie for 2nd place in the Altador Cup!

news-image-ac-vii-event-season-2012-blurb.jpg

Starting tonight at Midnight (NST), the tie-breaking round begins and will last for 24 hours. Luckily, if you are not on a tie-breaker team, you can still play games to help your own rank.

Results will be posted on Wednesday, including the opening of both prize shops!

^ Super-good news indeed! (is extremely amped up and happy)

...and I posted that first in the Extra Day thread that Ryan/Citadel Squirrel made.

I'm not messing around, it's time to rack up them prize points so I can some more goodies at the Prize Shop! (goes super-hardcore)

No moreeeeee.... All-Star is good enough for me. I don't want to see another yooyoball until next year *dies*

Yea I know, I was pretty excited when I saw this!!

I've had a super busy weekend and couldn't really play at all. I'm not gonna get close to all star by any means *Not even physically possible* but I do wanna get it up as high as I can, I believe I wasn't too far from the next rank.

Originally I was really hoping for another day but now I just want my prizes haha! I'm too far from the next rank to be able to rank up so I probably won't play anymore. Good luck to everyone on the teams fighting it out for 2nd though!

I'm at All-Star but I don't know if I want to play for more points. I hate those games right now with a passion...Lol. Plus my wrist is messed up from playing so much SOSD. Good luck to the tied teams.

Well, this is good for all those keeners that want to rank up! I shant be playing anymore though- I am soooo done for this year.

Are there 2 price shops? :S first ive heard of this!

Maybe they meant the Staff Tournament and AC Prize Shops?

All-Star is good enough for me too. I'm done with 24 days straight of SOSD/YYB torture, haha.

Noooooooo! I don't wanna play any more! I thought we were done, I had jumped for joy when I realized it was over.

Meh, I don't know if I'll play or not, the tempation is there since I haven't even reached rank 10 yet...I've done horrible this year, but still... more games to play???

*sways dizzily* Maybe one, maybe just one game....

I'm done playing, I'm already a 2x All-Star, and this Cup was horrible, so I just want it to hurry up and be done. :(